The auction thread.

auction over the road today, small amount of machinery but still a big crowd and i just saw the tractors selling , tvo grey fergy 1800, major with a loader and independent hydraulic pump 2600 and a 50b digger 3200 , all in good condition with good tyres

auction over the road today, small amount of machinery but still a big crowd and i just saw the tractors selling , tvo grey fergy 1800, major with a loader and independent hydraulic pump 2600 and a 50b digger 3200 , all in good condition with good tyres

That Major is on Donedeal for another grand tonight.

The 50b looked clean

Interesting read. The hours are very low on the big deutz and John Deere. They only did about 300hrs a year. how was there so many tractors in the fleet if they weren't clocking up a lot of hours?
werent clocking up as much hours because of the amount of machines there was. he had 2 silage fleets pretty much except for a 2nd loader. and they werent going 24/7 either and the lack of drivers too i spose

Says in that link that it went unsold at €78k
Thanks it’s not visible on my phone for some reason. Serious amount of life left in that. It’s not even broken in at those hours.
Would strike me as very good value for that if it had sold.

Thanks it’s not visible on my phone for some reason. Serious amount of life left in that. It’s not even broken in at those hours.
Just discovered if you turn your phone sideways all the info appears

The price of it in my eyes. Vat and fees on top of that? That would take it to just under 100k :scratchhead:

The price of it in my eyes. Vat and fees on top of that? That would take it to just under 100k :scratchhead:
Anyone buying that would get vat back I’d imagine. 6k hrs on one of them is probably only 10% of its life if looked after. What would a new one cost? I don’t know but could be 170k?

Back