case cvx's

https://parristractors.com/used-far...FAseULhs_5tCRERHVDAlTYYc4gewGPLE2ibwEO4ZFvClc
1.jpg

I know there's been a bit of confusion in the past regarding suspension accumulators and availability from other suppliers, bought these off Hydrokit for the sprung drawbar on the trailer. They are the same as used for the cvx/tvt, there's a dual thread with the outer being M33x1.5mm and the inner being 1/2 inch bsp. There's what is probably a restrictor screwed in to the internal thread on a tractor which would need swapping over, if ringing Hydrokit don't say you want one for a case tractor as they'll say we don't do them. Its a diaphram type of 1.4 litre capacity with a charge pressure of 30 bar for a tractor or the part number in the pic below.
IMG_1786.JPG IMG_1787.JPG

I know there's been a bit of confusion in the past regarding suspension accumulators and availability from other suppliers, bought these off Hydrokit for the sprung drawbar on the trailer. They are the same as used for the cvx/tvt, there's a dual thread with the outer being M33x1.5mm and the inner being 1/2 inch bsp. There's what is probably a restrictor screwed in to the internal thread on a tractor which would need swapping over, if ringing Hydrokit don't say you want one for a case tractor as they'll say we don't do them. Its a diaphram type of 1.4 litre capacity with a charge pressure of 30 bar for a tractor or the part number in the pic below.
View attachment 75599 View attachment 75600
I fitted two of them to a TVT on Monday. Bought from Hydrokit main plant only 20mins from me, for €600 the pair. I thought it was a strong price but the main dealer was €1100...funny that the lads in Hydrokit told me they supply the main dealers!

They were £200 each here and only £14 carriage to get them from France!!
That’s the type of gouging that boils my blood. I’m 20mins from their HQ and they’ll squeeze the last penny out of me...they wanted €608 for the pair and when I asked for a discount you’d swear I was robbing them.
I thought that the open borders/free trade area would bring arbitrage to prices in the area, but no, gouging is alive and well. Rant over.

There was spool playing up on the tvt since I got it.
They would travel a small bit and then stop there was two of them at this.
If you read this thread there's alot of false information about the spools.
You can plug them out and plug in the next one it makes no difference.
There is a solenoid a circuit board and a temperature probe in them.
I swapped bits out of the spools that were working to narrow it down to the solenoid.
Now this is the tricky bit.
Not one bosh dealer in Ireland would sell that solenoid on its own they said the only going available is the whole valve.
There advertised online in Russia for 200 euros.
I ended up getting a solenoid off a massey spool and it works.
There's a company in England will do them for 300

I swapped bits out of the spools that were working to narrow it down to the solenoid.
Not one bosh dealer in Ireland would sell that solenoid on its own they said the only going available is the whole valve.

I have often bought stuff from Russia, they are more helpful than a lot of local sellers and prices are generally a lot less, postage is very reasonable and will arrive in a week, I would have no fear buying from there

That's better than converting to a cable then, who's the company or is it top secret??

I will get one and put it in to be sure it does work before I put it up.
I'm unsure if this would bring a dead spool back to life or not
I've not looked into the spool thing really only know what I've been told which can be contradictory on times, as I understand the solenoid burns out due to there being friction in the spool from contamination in the oil.

I've not looked into the spool thing really only know what I've been told which can be contradictory on times, as I understand the solenoid burns out due to there being friction in the spool from contamination in the oil.
I think once the circuit board doesn't go all that can go is the solenoid.
I can't see that circuit board giving much trouble but I might be wrong

Back