John Deere

Lovely looking 3040

https://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/1985-john-deere-3040/24645036

ZjE2NmM4YTdhZDA4YjU2NWVhMjE5NDM3ZDA2YmFkYjhZ-5ItPbxXzgPohC6ca_wWaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNDU2MzI5NjV8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

Local lad had a major mechanical issue in my yard with his JD. Gearbox parts required. Who breaks JD in Ireland. His tractor is about 19990 6310. Any help appreciated.

Local lad had a major mechanical issue in my yard with his JD. Gearbox parts required. Who breaks JD in Ireland. His tractor is about 19990 6310. Any help appreciated.

McDonagh engineering in fermanagh may have something

Or John Conaty if he hasn't been recruited to the diplomatic corps.

Had the a nephew of the wife's here with this for 2 days helping at silage . I drove it back , and used it for half an hour with pallet forks throwing a few lorry tyres against the sides of the heap . I was highly surprised at the power of it . A lovely tractor . Only 2930 hrs.
20200614_155501.jpg

Had the a nephew of the wife's here with this for 2 days helping at silage . I drove it back , and used it for half an hour with pallet forks throwing a few lorry tyres against the sides of the heap . I was highly surprised at the power of it . A lovely tractor . Only 2930 hrs.
View attachment 79336

6120 wouldn't be too common either I think.

Zetor did make some JD's too :Whistle2:

6120 wouldn't be too common either I think.

Zetor did make some JD's too :Whistle2:

The 1st John Deere 6000 series that I ever saw , is a 6100 , 2 wd ,bought new by a man who lives not that far from @laoisfarmer , and land rented less than a mile from here for 20 plus years . He still has it , with north of 20000 hours , and the engine hadn't been touched up to lately afaik. It is much loved but mightn't look it .He also had a 03 6120 0r 6220 , bought sh , which he traded lately with 14000 hrs for a 2018 JD , no idea of model no of that , though I was standing beside the fertiliser spreader attached to it last Monday. And none of those hours would have been too soft .

The 1st John Deere 6000 series that I ever saw , is a 6100 , 2 wd ,bought new by a man who lives not that far from @laoisfarmer , and land rented less than a mile from here for 20 plus years . He still has it , with north of 20000 hours , and the engine hadn't been touched up to lately afaik. It is much loved but mightn't look it .He also had a 03 6120 0r 6220 , bought sh , which he traded lately with 14000 hrs for a 2018 JD , no idea of model no of that , though I was standing beside the fertiliser spreader attached to it last Monday. And none of those hours would have been too soft .
MN?

One of these, if you can't get a 22mm spanner on it you can drive it with a 1/2" extension and ratchet or 22mm socket.View attachment 79440
One of these is the only way,have one a long long time and used to have a chain one and broke it on one of those filters and was doing a job for a plant man the same day and showed him,said he had a strap one at home and would go get it,he guaranteed it would take it....I wasn’t one for believing him ,but no bother.

One of these, if you can't get a 22mm spanner on it you can drive it with a 1/2" extension and ratchet or 22mm socket.View attachment 79440
Had a spanner man in yesterday doing a few jobs and got him to change the water filter on the TW 15 . He tried it with his pliers type filter remover with no luck and he used our strap with a bar on it.

If no new JD franchise set up nearest dealer will be 90 miles away from our area.
HRN sold a lot of JD's around here.

Back