Silage 2020

I’ve had slightly over weight passengers that sit on the passenger seat and half on my seat have to swing the seat back so they can fit in and then start giving out the air conditioning is too cold, and turn the fecking thing off when I’m not looking, Should’ve thrown him and the seat out.
thats off my chest now.

From Agriland, lucky not to be in the river...
image-source-eamon-mcgrath-750x450.jpg

wonder how he capsized it on a straight road
FB_IMG_1589608411619.jpg

a sledge and a rattle can needed. it be right as rain again

found this gem as well how ever he managed this idk
That definitely caused a brown trouser moment, lucky it didn't end up totally in the river. Wonder if the fisheries board have anything to say about the silage/possibility of effluent/pollution in the river.
The Claas baler must've fallen off the back of a lorry.

Those bridges around Kilkenny are pretty wide walls. I assume that's what held it up but very lucky not to total the lot.

Theres a bend either side of the bridge so whether he lost it coming onto the bridge or what I dont know. It's an historic and scenic little village, that contractor is going to have Bill's coming out of his ears if he has to pay for the damage

It was in kells in kilkenny, very tight turn in and out of that bridge.
Young lad was 16 and went too fast into the bridge.
Its probably the best thing that will ever happen him tbh, only his pride hurt and he'll be more careful from now on!
Contractor will e the one footing the bill for that though!

It was in kells in kilkenny, very tight turn in and out of that bridge.
Young lad was 16 and went too fast into the bridge.
Its probably the best thing that will ever happen him tbh, only his pride hurt and he'll be more careful from now on!
Contractor will e the one footing the bill for that though!
Giving that to a 16 yr old is asking for trouble no matter how good a young driver he was he has f all experience....until this happened.

we got some eary italian away on monday , growth wasnt great on it due to lack of rain , he held us back for 2 weeks but they cut it himself on friday , no conditioner , rowed up on sunday , would say moisture content was bang on when we chopped it on monday . our digger driver got a drone , unfortunately he couldn't make it till we were in the last field

Back