case cvx's

I know there's been a bit of confusion in the past regarding suspension accumulators and availability from other suppliers, bought these off Hydrokit for the sprung drawbar on the trailer. They are the same as used for the cvx/tvt, there's a dual thread with the outer being M33x1.5mm and the inner being 1/2 inch bsp. There's what is probably a restrictor screwed in to the internal thread on a tractor which would need swapping over, if ringing Hydrokit don't say you want one for a case tractor as they'll say we don't do them. Its a diaphram type of 1.4 litre capacity with a charge pressure of 30 bar for a tractor or the part number in the pic below.
View attachment 75599 View attachment 75600
Wha5 sort of price were they? Thanks

Looking on here where some one has posted error codes and it says 82 ‘valve spool not in neutral when switched on’

@Win i don't know if you saw this post but the error code on my spool is 82

Also my front suspension is now not working, the suspension goes up and down with switch on the dash, but the green suspension light is not coming on on the lcd pillar
Wondering if i should try swapping the front axle potentiometers with the ones on the TVT?

@Win i don't know if you saw this post but the error code on my spool is 82

Also my front suspension is now not working, the suspension goes up and down with switch on the dash, but the green suspension light is not coming on on the lcd pillar
Wondering if i should try swapping the front axle potentiometers with the ones on the TVT?
I must have missed that sorry, 82 is spool not in neutral or it thinks its not. Check plugs first I suppose, you can swap plugs round to see if problem moves or not, same switch will still work same valve.

So if you lift it up to mid position on switch what happens when you drive off and it goes above 14k, does it drop back to the bottom or stay in mid position? Or if it was above mid position what would happen above 14k??

I must have missed that sorry, 82 is spool not in neutral or it thinks its not. Check plugs first I suppose, you can swap plugs round to see if problem moves or not, same switch will still work same valve.

So if you lift it up to mid position on switch what happens when you drive off and it goes above 14k, does it drop back to the bottom or stay in mid position? Or if it was above mid position what would happen above 14k??

Tried lowering the suspension today, i lowered it with the switch on the dash and it stayed down till i went over about 15k then it lifted itself to about mid position and stayed there but the suspension is not working

Not had time to try swapping the spool wiring yet

Also the external buttons for the front linkage don't work and it says in the manual about activating them but it doesn't seem to explain how to do it.
I have tried swapping the buttons with the TVT so its not the buttons, do you have any idea why they might not work

Tried lowering the suspension today, i lowered it with the switch on the dash and it stayed down till i went over about 15k then it lifted itself to about mid position and stayed there but the suspension is not working

Not had time to try swapping the spool wiring yet

Also the external buttons for the front linkage don't work and it says in the manual about activating them but it doesn't seem to explain how to do it.
I have tried swapping the buttons with the TVT so its not the buttons, do you have any idea why they might not work
So the suspension controller is working then, has the bulb gone in the light? Sounds like the accumulators are gone or out of gas if its at the mid position but no movement.

Not sure about buttons, you'd think they would be activated if the linkage was on from new, are the plugs and wiring ok as in corrosion?

The bulb hasn't gone as all the lights light up when you turn the ignition on and it works then

It also has external buttons for the front spool and they done work either
It was the other year when i swapped the buttons with the TVT but i don't remember them being corroded but will check

Hi I have just bought a 1190 and the front suspension doesn't seem to be working properly it activates and the green light comes on but the right hand side will drop. Does anyone no what could be causing this cheers

Hi I have just bought a 1190 and the front suspension doesn't seem to be working properly it activates and the green light comes on but the right hand side will drop. Does anyone no what could be causing this cheers
The green light is not flashing I take it? There's a rubber disk in the end of the top pin where the sensor fits that can wear, once it wears the suspension will move without moving the sensor. For instance if it needs to lower to keep the mid position it lowers but the sensor doesn't turn so it goes too low because the sensor signal hasn't changed to tell it where to stop. Remove cover on wishbone where wires go in, the sensor is bolted to a thin plate, the rubber disk is behind the thin plate and pushes in the end of the pin. It will look fine but try it on the sensor shaft and you will probably see its loose, once there's a some end float on the wishbone it accelerates the wear. In theory the sensor needs resetting once removed but mark its position on the thin plate before taking it off (slotted hole on sensor) and it may not throw a error when it goes back on.

The green light is not flashing I take it? There's a rubber disk in the end of the top pin where the sensor fits that can wear, once it wears the suspension will move without moving the sensor. For instance if it needs to lower to keep the mid position it lowers but the sensor doesn't turn so it goes too low because the sensor signal hasn't changed to tell it where to stop. Remove cover on wishbone where wires go in, the sensor is bolted to a thin plate, the rubber disk is behind the thin plate and pushes in the end of the pin. It will look fine but try it on the sensor shaft and you will probably see its loose, once there's a some end float on the wishbone it accelerates the wear. In theory the sensor needs resetting once removed but mark its position on the thin plate before taking it off (slotted hole on sensor) and it may not throw a error when it goes back on.
Brilliant thankyou I will give that a go and see what happens cheers

Does anyone no of the part number for the stepper motor? Case part number or zf number? How much are you guys paying for them in your country? The dealer wants 8k New Zealand for them which seems like a complete rip off
thanks

Does anyone no of the part number for the stepper motor? Case part number or zf number? How much are you guys paying for them in your country? The dealer wants 8k New Zealand for them which seems like a complete rip off
thanks
Well they're £4k off Linde here in the UK which is roughly the same as off CNH. Briezlec in France were about half that a few years ago but don't know what they are now!

Back