Winter Oats 2020

I thought I seen it all until today we were doing wild oat duties and seen some of April's fertiliser still in the surface. I think it's most likely potash so at least it's there for next year.

Attachments

• IMG_20200617_160506.jpg
    IMG_20200617_160506.jpg
    243.9 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_20200617_160518.jpg
    IMG_20200617_160518.jpg
    233.3 KB · Views: 54
I thought I seen it all until today we were doing wild oat duties and seen some of April's fertiliser still in the surface. I think it's most likely potash so at least it's there for next year.
It’s more likely Nitrogen and just the shell, rub it between your finger and thumb and lick it
Be no taste of niter off it

Gone into the lower ground and things have improved. We had to stop because the moisture went up to 22% . I have looked at other fields and they need more time to ripen. Put 28 tonne on a lorry and the electric bushel was 56 . Sprayed off the first field we cut to kill the grass and we are going to sow a cover crop before winter wheat.

All three trailers are out, it must be yielding well :laugh:

Did you give the lemon car a shove with a divider or something :laugh:

Im not sure whether I’d call a man who carries a shovel on the combine prepared or pessimistic....:scared:
It is for putting out fires particularly belt fires because they reignite if you put water on them . I also carry 20 L of water and a couple of small spray bottles for hard to reach hot spots.

It is for putting out fires particularly belt fires because they reignite if you put water on them . I also carry 20 L of water and a couple of small spray bottles for hard to reach hot spots.
Sensible. I nearly got caught once while welding on the combine.

Back