I'm Looking For...

On a roadtrip and came across this yesterday. Volvo L70C, 1996, 6311 hrs from new, full Volvo service history, no third service but they’ll fit a new one....
It was used for loading washed stone hence paint damage.
What’s it worth??
They never make less than €30 K including and tidy ones can make a bit more .

On a roadtrip and came across this yesterday. Volvo L70C, 1996, 6311 hrs from new, full Volvo service history, no third service but they’ll fit a new one....
What’s it worth??
I've been looking at these for a good while, would love one. With those hours 25k maybe more. Lick of paint would sort alot of issues and the family will have they use of it for the next few generations. If it's cheap and you don't want it let me know:Thumbp2:

I've been looking at these for a good while, would love one. With those hours 25k maybe more. Lick of paint would sort alot of issues and the family will have they use of it for the next few generations. If it's cheap and you don't want it let me know:Thumbp2:

Best start work on the next generation first

what are the differences between the models anyways like l70c and l70d and so on apart from the difference in letters at the end of the model number

what are the differences between the models anyways like l70c and l70d and so on apart from the difference in letters at the end of the model number

Just newer models. C was mid 90s and then the D was around 2000 and then E around 06 and so on so on.

Reactions: c4l
What’s it worth??

Have you a link? It’s nice to see them in the original condition, rather than painted up, a paint job would nearly de-value that loader.

It’s coming with a new quick attach and third service, aggregates bucket in very good condition, a 2400L hi-tip bucket with one centre ram in excellent condition, and a pair of pallet forks.
I’ve never driven an L70 as tight as that one. It’ll spin all fours in second gear on wet concrete. It hadn’t been started since Feb, boosted the batteries, and it started first tip.
I’ll probably hold onto the forks. Fierce handy in an outside farm.
I bid him €20k but he’s looking for €22.
* No air-con. Air-con was always pretty useless on them anyhow.

Last edited:
It’s coming with a new quick attach and third service, aggregates bucket in very good condition, a 2400L hi-tip bucket with one centre ram in excellent condition, and a pair of pallet forks.
I’ve never driven an L70 as tight as that one. It’ll spin all fours in second gear on wet concrete. It hadn’t been started since Feb, boosted the batteries, and it started first tip.
She's value at that, when you consider a front loader for a tractor is near 10. If it were in a local dealer I'd buy it at that price for sure.

I wasn’t far off,decent value at that.

A friend is looking for a set of rims and tyres for a CS110, it's on row crops all year around but wants a set of bigger wheels, tyres don't need to be brand new or anything as they won't be used that much.

Back