Flip over water troughs

FIAT 450

Doing a job on the cow shed here at the moment and changing around the water troughs. Looking at flip over ones just wondering if there are good and bad ones out there.

Doing a job on the cow shed here at the moment and changing around the water troughs. Looking at flip over ones just wondering if there are good and bad ones out there.

I like my teemore best as they are shallow and have good protection for the water fitting.

I like my teemore best as they are shallow and have good protection for the water fitting.
Thanks for that. I know very little about them. Our old ones are home made, made to fit on top of a shuttered wall in a walk way between cubicles. I want to put them out in a feed passage way now

Thanks for that. I know very little about them. Our old ones are home made, made to fit on top of a shuttered wall in a walk way between cubicles. I want to put them out in a feed passage way now

Maybe they’ve stopped making them,can’t find them on the website.

https://www.teemoreengineering.com/drinkers.php#filter=.pf-drinkers

I’ve Bateman and there ok,Iae were crap so I never bought any,we did copy the teemore ones and made 3 so I’m ok for now.

Teemore make quality stuff.they about 20 mins from me but was talking to a cousin of mine who does deliveries for them when the pressure is on was telling me last night that they are quite busy at the minute.sterling is a good rate at the minute aswell

Teemore make quality stuff.they about 20 mins from me but was talking to a cousin of mine who does deliveries for them when the pressure is on was telling me last night that they are quite busy at the minute.sterling is a good rate at the minute aswell
In other words a fella would want to be ordering some fairly sharpish

Normally they would have a good supply but forgot to ask cousin did arelene close them for awhile aswell and then july would be holiday season aswell so ya would be better getting your speak in probably

:lol:Did ya say a prayer for him.
Thats the worst of plastic tubes.concrete ones can be got at right value.local purchasing group done a deal with crowd in limerick i think it was for troughs last year.nothing worse to appear out and find the trough pushed into the sheugh

Those plastic ones are a nuisance. I put a couple of blocks in them so cattle cant shove them.

Any new ones I get are concrete

:lol:Did ya say a prayer for him.
Thats the worst of plastic tubes.concrete ones can be got at right value.local purchasing group done a deal with crowd in limerick i think it was for troughs last year.nothing worse to appear out and find the trough pushed into the sheugh
Oh I did ,he got his marching orders last Thursday

Anyone with donavans or o Donnell troughs? And does the water pipe have to turn with the trough when emptying??

Anyone with donavans or o Donnell troughs? And does the water pipe have to turn with the trough when emptying??
Not sure on either of the above but neighbours put in 4 condon tipping ones in the new shed and they look well built and don’t think they’ve had any complaints with them. Easy enough to tip and I think the ballcock is fixed in the trough as they use a length of yellow pipe to feed them

Back