Power wire into the cab of a TM?

Anyone connect from battery and run into cab of a TM? Surely a better way then the only way i can see at the mo which is cut a hole in the inspection plate under the floor mat. Thanks.

Find where the loom enters the cab and poke your new wire in with that. Is it a heavier power wire for a baler your installing?.

Isn't there an a 12v power socket on the right hand panel just behind the seat ? Would that do
there is but cos nh and their electrics, they never supply enough power to a baler lets say. some lads find the wire and try and connect it to the battery directly. we did something similar where we have a cable running from the battery at the front of ours, along the chassis support, in through the right hand door and all the way to the spools. works a treat. but looks jenky as theres a visible cable

Thanks for replies.

Its the wire for my seed drill. It currently runs behind the wheel and in back window. Id like to get it up to the monitor through the floor or somewhere less hot. Its a big power wire with a huge plug. I was just curious if they had a spot for this i couldnt find.

Coincidentally my 3 pin plug hasnt caused much problems with my baler yet!.

Back