T7.270 blue power spec?

scoffcruddle

Are they fully loaded?

hydraulic top link etc?

Looking for a new tractor to replace the 720 fendt,the new Massey will be a few years away (let someone else do the trial work)fendt will be overpriced to swap,so it’s another cvx240,t7.270 or a Deere equivalent.

JCB drop like a stone,not keen on new Valtras,dealers crap.

remember seeing somewhere that would come with hydraulic top link. with it being a blue power, you'd think they be top spec'd machines

remember seeing somewhere that would come with hydraulic top link. with it being a blue power, you'd think they be top spec'd machines

My cvx is just about full spec,think there’s only an upgrade on the front linkage control extra.

Wouldn't a matching pair be nice? His and hers, you could broke it to your wife that way :laugh:

The main reason a blue power fits the bill is the fact pto’s and such can be the same length etc,my only gripe with my cvx is the fact it hasn’t got cruise control,I got round the issues of not having two spools on the multi controller by using hms to lift and lower the rear mower,the blue version have two spools on the controller.

It’s going to be down to price,doesn’t bother me if I have a red one or blue one,I’ll be pricing a deere but I doubt they’ll be in the running.

The main reason a blue power fits the bill is the fact pto’s and such can be the same length etc,my only gripe with my cvx is the fact it hasn’t got cruise control,I got round the issues of not having two spools on the multi controller by using hms to lift and lower the rear mower,the blue version have two spools on the controller.

It’s going to be down to price,doesn’t bother me if I have a red one or blue one,I’ll be pricing a deere but I doubt they’ll be in the running.
A local contractor here was telling a few of us before about a german lad that buys up ex stock from dealers. He said to us he had a cheap 270 blue power full spec a few years ago with no hours that he regretted not buying. Cant remember his name maybe some1 here will know

Be careful. Blue Power ‘spec’ has changed a lot over the years.

it’s now possible to have a pretty basic tractor by comparison with the blue power package.

Surely has cruise? I drove 225 not so long ago and it had it

On the Puma CVX, there is no ‘Cruise’ button, it functions differently, the hand controller essentially does the same thing, once you’ve set your target speed, when you have the lever pushed out fully, it will only achieve your target speed. essentially the same thing as a cruise button.

On the Puma CVX, there is no ‘Cruise’ button, it functions differently, the hand controller essentially does the same thing, once you’ve set your target speed, when you have the lever pushed out fully, it will only achieve your target speed. essentially the same thing as a cruise button.

It’s crap because you can’t override the speed with say the foot pedal,on umbilical spreading I leave the multi controller in the middle at my set speed and turn on the headland with the pedal(do the same mowing etc) the trouble is if you nudge the controller say using your spool or arms your speed alters.:curse:

Nope,my fendt and DYNA-vt have it,it’s crackers that it doesn’t have it.
As far as I can remember there was a little thing behind the joystick and you roll it back go set the top speed you want.
If you use the travel pedal then or the joystick it will only do that speed?

As far as I can remember there was a little thing behind the joystick and you roll it back go set the top speed you want.
If you use the travel pedal then or the joystick it will only do that speed?

Dial on multi controller alters the target speed,stick fully forwards/pedal fully down is target speed.

But you can have 3 target speeds. F1, F2 & F3 you can swap between them even with the handle fully out, its what i used to do when pulling the big baler demo around

dont

you have a spool thats piped front and rear?
on the mowers with my mf my green spool lifts front links or works a rear spool
red is rear spool and also piped to the front so i plug both mowers to the red spool and it works fine

dont

you have a spool thats piped front and rear?
on the mowers with my mf my green spool lifts front links or works a rear spool
red is rear spool and also piped to the front so i plug both mowers to the red spool and it works fine

Separate spool for front links,called mid mount,in effect the tractor has 6 spools,2 mid mount 4 rear,my mf is the same regards green and red.

Back