Year old reseed and docks

f140

I reseeded a silage field last year. Took 2 cuts off it this year and put out slurry for each cut. I am now noticing some small docks starting to grow in it. I was going to spray but the problem is that the grass out grows them quickly but there still there but very small.

Would ye say spray or leave? Want to try and keep this field clean of docks but know it will be hard since it gets a lot of slurry.

I reseeded a silage field last year. Took 2 cuts off it this year and put out slurry for each cut. I am now noticing some small docks starting to grow in it. I was going to spray but the problem is that the grass out grows them quickly but there still there but very small.

Would ye say spray or leave? Want to try and keep this field clean of docks but know it will be hard since it gets a lot of slurry.
spray them now before the tap root developes , forefront t is the job but it will take out the clover as well

I have hurler but would forefront t be more effective ?
Hurler wouldnt be in it with forefront on a one off spray situation. Its miles cheaper though and if you repeat the dose you can get very good results too

Back