Tunes

Second time in a week on the telly but sure anyway.

Amazing people could go to concerts without waving phones about :rolleyes2:

Been listening to the Highwaymen this last few weeks,hell Waylon was on form back then.

He gave up his seat on Buddy Holly's plane to let another lad with the flu get on and took the bus instead. Buddy Holly joked that he hoped the bus broke down and Waylon quipped back "I hope your ol' plane crashes.":eek3:

He gave up his seat on Buddy Holly's plane to let another lad with the flu get on and took the bus instead. Buddy Holly joked that he hoped the bus broke down and Waylon quipped back "I hope your ol' plane crashes.":eek3:
I read it affected him for some time after,it would in fairness.

It’s probably got the most disliked music video on YouTube ,800k Dislikes up 4000 since this morning,pure shite is the only thing I can say.
I literally never heard of her till I saw Rick Beato's video yesterday. I can't listen to the radio anymore with the utter scutter on it.
To cap it all I can't get bluetooth to work on the main tractor so have spent the harvest listening to sisu fm :lol:.

Here's a great little known tune from Little Stevie, he of E Street and Sopranos fame. Got a Keith Richards sound to it.

Back