Ford/New Holland

The ford/new holland parts store where you could look up all parts, diagrams and part numbers none of my links seem to work anymore. Has anyone else this problem and bave you figured out solution?

The ford/new holland parts store where you could look up all parts, diagrams and part numbers none of my links seem to work anymore. Has anyone else this problem and bave you figured out solution?

Have you tried Messicks in the Us?

I know case parts doesn’t work on my IPad.

It's all still there in a completely new website and is a complete f@~? up to navigate.
https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/newhollandag/
You need to click on ''choose brand'' at the top and then click on ''type'' on the rhs of the search box.Key in the model in the long search box and you'll get the list of categories to search for as before. It works for both CIH and CNH,but....the majority of pages I've looked at show parts lists that are irrelevant to the illustrations!! It's pathetic now...

It's all still there in a completely new website and is a complete f@~? up to navigate.
https://www.mycnhistore.com/us/en/newhollandag/
You need to click on ''choose brand'' at the top and then click on ''type'' on the rhs of the search box.Key in the model in the long search box and you'll get the list of categories to search for as before. It works for both CIH and CNH,but....the majority of pages I've looked at show parts lists that are irrelevant to the illustrations!! It's pathetic now...
@scoffcruddle @Win @JohnBoy @agrimax

gents. Thanks. Much appreciated. I’d feel lost without being able to access that.
The new layout looks a pure bollox of a thing.

Thanks Oheidin. Must have been the old US site I had bookmarked for years and didn't realise! When I click it now,it goes to the new US site which is just dire to use. Have now saved the European one to the desktop.

Might still it in the "I'm looking for" thread too but a fan weight carrier, a set of 28 inch front rims for a TM165 and a set of 50-60% Michelin/Kleber 650/65/38 + 540/28 or 580/70/38 480/28.

Did you make a purchase?
Ya a TM165 from the UK, RC, 9000hrs. Took a chance and bought it over the phone from RES tractors arrived yesterday we were cutting barley so it got a 5min look over seems OK, has solid Fielden rims that I don't really like, want original NH rims, no weight carrier and the tyres aren't great for ploughing but I think it'll be fine after a tidy up

Ya a TM165 from the UK, RC, 9000hrs. Took a chance and bought it over the phone from RES tractors arrived yesterday we were cutting barley so it got a 5min look over seems OK, has solid Fielden rims that I don't really like, want original NH rims, no weight carrier and the tyres aren't great for ploughing but I think it'll be fine after a tidy up
Fair play to you, must say its a brave move buying a tractor over the phone. I'd be afraid to buy a battery over the phone!

Best off luck there a great tractor

Hope you have better luck with yours than ours. What are her specs if you don't mind me asking?

Solid front rims? I'd nearly swap you

Fair play to you, must say its a brave move buying a tractor over the phone. I'd be afraid to buy a battery over the phone!
Ya it's a roll of the dice kind of thing, I've bought a loader and a car over the phone from English dealers in the past, they're generally true to their word but time will tell.

Hope you have better luck with yours than ours. What are her specs if you don't mind me asking?
Poverty spec, range command, no front suspension, won't be doing massive hours, ploughing, round baling and a bit of spraying, won't be doing any road work really.

Last edited:
Back