Seen for sale...

https://www.donedeal.ie/silagetrailers-for-sale/16ft-tipping-bale-trailer/25812031
NDY5MTEzYmQ1MjMwZjRmNDg5NzcxNTM2ODNkNDc5YTiXlIhYenwSa_6T3u2Rs5FcaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xNTUzMDA4OTd8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg

if the floor and chassis are in decent shape, it could be pretty good value for it

That looks very tidy. Especially considering it says 5500 hours. No mention of twine required .
Yeah most of them I ve seen were rough enough, it's a neat little thing.
They shared some drive components with older Claas combines and the Jaguar SF so bits should be easy enough to get for the drive unit, and I guess standard Mengele parts in the harvester section.

Will you/have you purchased?
How many cubic meters is it?
If your not interested...I would be.
Let me know please.

It’s 40 cube,I’d have to remove some roof to fit it in one of my buildings because it’s 150mm too high,I’d also have to fit an elevator to fill a trough,in reality I’m a couple of years off buying it as I’m planning on a new feed passage so I’ll not need an elevator.

If your interested check the front gearbox for leaks as the front reservoir looks empty,otherwise it’s very good value.

It’s 40 cube,I’d have to remove some roof to fit it in one of my buildings because it’s 150mm too high,I’d also have to fit an elevator to fill a trough,in reality I’m a couple of years off buying it as I’m planning on a new feed passage so I’ll not need an elevator.

If your interested check the front gearbox for leaks as the front reservoir looks empty,otherwise it’s very good value.
What height is it? I’m constrained to 3.2m.

It looks good value in fairness. Transport would be fairly saucy for me, but it’s coming in at good value.
There wouldn’t be any need for me go see it...is it far from you? :).

Old lorry chassis though, with the diff axles and no brakes
Axles wouldn't make much of a difference if the shaft is taken out, if anything I think it's a plus as they are designed to take big weight. as for the brakes I see a 2nd hose or am I seeing double. Either way it's still decent value in my eyes

What height is it? I’m constrained to 3.2m.

It looks good value in fairness. Transport would be fairly saucy for me, but it’s coming in at good value.
There wouldn’t be any need for me go see it...is it far from you? :).

It’s 3.5m high,located about 250miles north of me.

Back