Combines

fluid seeps out under the cab onto the neck from the master cylinder. You’d notice it though. You can get a seal kit from the dealer
That master cylinder seems a bit damp around it, could be sleeping out very slowly as I wouldn’t have checked it hardly since it arrived, not in a difficult spot to work on atleast

Good day for the job, didn’t know he broke tractors also.

An 055 phone number, It's not today or yesterday that the sign was made up!!

I saw a tm backed into one of the sheds and there was a few yokes in behind that, wasn't paying much attention otherwise between the rain and looking at 800 rims

They use some older NH and Ford's as part of their own farming business too.

A really long and boring story behind this one so will keep it very short, anyone here know what combines the Glanbia Gluten Free Oats Harvesting team are running this year?

A really long and boring story behind this one so will keep it very short, anyone here know what combines the Glanbia Gluten Free Oats Harvesting team are running this year?

Lesbians? I'll find out for definite tomorrow if you want. The brother works for the crowd that draws away from them.

1 new 7500 class on tracks and a couple of seasons old 650. Met them a while back on a narrow road and got a good qauck at them.
Lesbians? I'll find out for definite tomorrow if you want. The brother works for the crowd that draws away from them.

Thank you @no name & @bagenal The new 7500 would be a really nice one to see going. They were spotted in and around South Tipp/South Kilkenny border this evening, so given the weather forecast the Friday and weekend may be good time to track them down.

Well wear gone, not sure if it’s a 4,236 Perkins, looks slightly different. Has it 4 mounting holes on the fuel lift pump, the 236 is 74hp in combine format.
Yes the lift pump has 4 bolts holding it on, doesn't really matter which engine is in it, I would be familiar with both, but it doesn't look like either, but then that can be just the combine variant looks a bit different anyway.

Wonder would you still have to jack up combine to put them on ?

Attachments

• 742FF77D-B282-4914-901F-1F8AE852004D.png
    742FF77D-B282-4914-901F-1F8AE852004D.png
    662 KB · Views: 113
Back