Tractors & Machinery at Work Pics.

Alfie

Seeing as I doubt I'll have anything much to post in the Tractor Run & Events thread anytime soon due to the pandemic I'm starting this thread to post some of my pics of local contractors & farmers at work.

If any of the local Contractors, Farmers or Machinery Dealers doing demos etc. would like me to take or wouldn't mind me taking pics please contact me.
I know it's getting late in the year for silage & harvest now, I'd also be interested in maise & tillage etc.
With no Tractor Runs or Events the camera needs some exercise !
Social Distancing not a problem.

And if you don't want me to share pics online that's not a problem, you'll still get digital copies.

Tractor Run Cork 2020 Pic Request.png

Last edited:
I was in the Ballinascarty area earlier so decided to take a spin to see what I'd see working, after I saw you I headed for Courtmac & then did a drive around the Seven Heads area & Dunworley, lovely bit of countryside on a sunny day.
Saw a lot of bale trailers on the road & a few rakes.

Last edited:
i don't think you came across our crew they are over in rossmore rosscarbery area at the moment ,we have no grain in our home parish ,

No I didn't pass there yesterday, I passed through Kilmeen this evening on the way home, saw a few Masseys parked up across from the creamery & a JD header on a trailer after 7pm.
Did I see you at about 6pm just out of Timoleague heading for Bandon with a red flat trailer with a bale extension behind a Massey yesterday, maybe I was mistaken ?

Must have been throwing out a bit, the boss was in full flight up the steps :laugh:

Great photos Alfie.

Must have been throwing out a bit, the boss was in full flight up the steps :laugh:

Great photos Alfie.
the boss had a rough day :tdown: wet ground, a nasty slope and just over 2t acre(18m 61b) we were just after getting out of the worst of it when @Alfie landed ,worst field we cut this yr partly because a spray was dropped to cut costs and 2 nights of 70mm of very localised rain 2 weeks ago:scared::scared:.the rest of our ground averaged 3.3 t at 19 m and 66b all gangway:Thumbp2::Thumbp2:

Back