Ford/New Holland

Poverty spec, range command, no front suspension, won't be doing massive hours, ploughing, round baling and a bit of spraying, won't be doing any road work really.
a

I never realised the tm165 came in range command.. though they were all power command.
Well wear.

Ya it's a roll of the dice kind of thing, I've bought a loader and a car over the phone from English dealers in the past, they're generally true to their word but time will tell.

I bought three cars sight unseen over there. All were as good as described. They tend to be more reliable in their descriptions than we are here.

I bought three cars sight unseen over there. All were as good as described. They tend to be more reliable in their descriptions than we are here.

my experience is the same.
What might be described as average or good over in GB would be described as absolute mint here!
Chancers everywhere but generally higher expectations across the water as regards condition for a particular description, like “average” or “good” or “excellent”.

my experience is the same.
What might be described as average or good over in GB would be described as absolute mint here!
Chancers everywhere but generally higher expectations across the water as regards condition for a particular description, like “average” or “good” or “excellent”.
I nearly bought a 7600 without going to see it on the strength of a few photos and being told it was immaculate and had a recent NH engine and it was only at the other side of Cork City. Thankfully I went to see it:

No clutch,
No dp,
No turbo,
Puh goosed
Recent cab fire

It was only fit for export.

I nearly bought a 7600 without going to see it on the strength of a few photos and being told it was immaculate and had a recent NH engine and it was only at the other side of Cork City. Thankfully I went to see it:

No clutch,
No dp,
No turbo,
Puh goosed
Recent cab fire

It was only fit for export.

Was it "From the better side of Cork City ?":smile:

I know a man who went over to the UK possibly 10 years ago , and bought a 3 Yr old tractor from a tillage farmer . The farmer rang him 3 years later , to tell him that the replacement for the 1st tractor was now for sale. He.bought it over the phone , and was delighted with his purchase when it arrived .

https://www.traktorpool.de/details/Traktoren/New-Holland-TM-120/5580591/
5580591-32760377.jpg

Chances it's 16k hours? If 6k hours, really good value for a well spec'd tm. Front sus, RC, front links, think it has the built in joystick for 2 of the spools

anyone had to fix this oil leak its on a 8560 only started in the last week or so someone told me it was a big job nice weap out of it

Attachments

• IMG-20200908-WA0000.jpeg
    IMG-20200908-WA0000.jpeg
    152.9 KB · Views: 79
Lads, where is the temperature sender on a ford 6410?, is it the sensor behind the power steering pump?, the gauge doesn't move off one bar.

Are the 3k hours genuine?:scratchhead:

11-12k:scratchhead:

Maybe You'd do a package deal with the teedubya :laugh:
Are the 3k hours genuine?:scratchhead:

11-12k:scratchhead:

Maybe You'd do a package deal with the teedubya :laugh:
The clock stopped 8 years ago or so unfortunately, it came in 2000 with 900hrs which were genuine as it was parked for about 10 years, it never did a lot here as it was never the right size so didn't do a lot of hours you'd know by the original seat, original tyres and pedal. We should have bought a 7810 or a TW15 instead of it originally.

Back