Seen for sale...

a bit OTT for lifting a pallet !!!!
M2M0MzhmNGEyYmNjMTllMWM5ZTBmZWM3ZjgwMWUxYjQsYj7vetKPMd8dwxq0kDcXaHR0cDovL3MzLWV1LXdlc3QtMS5hbWF6b25hd3MuY29tL2RvbmVkZWFsLmllLXBob3Rvcy9waG90b18xMzE0NDcwOTJ8fHw2MDB4NjAwfHx8fHx8fHw=.jpeg
nothing wrong in being too careful

https://www.tractorsandplant.com/product/volvo-l45h-wheeled-loading-shovel/

Volvo L45H Wheeled Loading Shovel
Year of Manufacture – 2017
2018 – Registration
1568 Hours From New
20 KPH Transmission
Complete With Front Bucket
Front Quick Hitch
Sensor Vision Reversing System
Reversing Camera
Joystick Control
Air Conditioning
Auto Lube
Loadmaster 100 Weighing System
Green Light Seatbelt System
Good Year Tyres – 17.5.R25
Lovely Bit of Kit
£59,950

2EC52885-8B32-4632-A885-B889012AC3E2.png

See a pottinger 620 rake for sale again with a dealer in longford.neighbour of muckymanors bought and left it back straight away.wasnt fit for purpose .buyer beware

See a pottinger 620 rake for sale again with a dealer in longford.neighbour of muckymanors bought and left it back straight away.wasnt fit for purpose .buyer beware

Some lads will break steel. I thought he traded it at the beginning of this year? It had broken his heart but I don't think they were made for the kinda workout that he was giving it. MF rake was in his yard all winter? Maybe we are talking about different people?

No it was young lad 3 mile or less from you i mentioned in pic of the laneway you levelled up.
He done a few acres with it.wasnt fit for purpose.left it back but did buy a mf 4 rotor tedder in july or early aug
Its advertise again on there snap chats again.machine originated from co cavan

No it was young lad 3 mile or less from you i mentioned in pic of the laneway you levelled up.
He done a few acres with it.wasnt fit for purpose.left it back but did buy a mf 4 rotor tedder in july or early aug
Its advertise again on there snap chats again.machine originated from co cavan

I don't think I know him? You gave me his sirname but I don't know anyone with that name contracting around here. There's 10 silage bale contractors within 3 miles of us and the average farmer would be making less than 100 bales in total.

Would that man be a fit man that was on tv.if. its same person he rough on plant all right.

No, but he's certainly very hard on plant.

Lad I'm talking about started out working for the fit man.

Back