case cvx's

It’s nearly 400km north of me. It’s very near the port of Roscoff.
It comes with a pickup hitch which is rare in France...modern civilization/technology is finally making its way across the Channel!
I’ll give him a call Monday. It’s been for sale for over a year and they were originally asking €12k. He says that a scrapper is interested in it for €7k...
Any link or more details? Driving? What’s her story

I see she's gone now anyway
Even if a fella bought it and had the time to
While ye look for a fixer-upper...
10k hrs.
€9000 asking.
Everything working but several oil leaks...
that kind of price seems exceptionally keen relative to what you’d see on Agriaffaires or back here in Ireland. (Coupled with what you were saying about hour meters being more tightly controlled in France if I remember correctly). Lot of tractor for the money compared to here when it’s a runner.

Any link or more details? Driving? What’s her story
I’ve no idea Shane. I enquired about it over a year ago for a lad in the UK, but it was too expensive at the time.
The salesman just sent me on the photos again and new asking price. He said that everything is working but it’s dog rough and has lots of oil leaks.

There’s a guy taking one to two loads of secondhand tractors out of France each week and reselling them as British. He says that his customers only want British tractors. It’s looking like Brexit might change things around considering the amount of importers that have been in contact.

French tractors going to the Uk would be more expensive now with euro-sterling at 93 compared to 83 at the start of the year. Are the Uk tractor sales to Ireland leaving a smaller supply of s/h in the uk.

French tractors going to the Uk would be more expensive now with euro-sterling at 93 compared to 83 at the start of the year. Are the Uk tractor sales to Ireland leaving a smaller supply of s/h in the uk.

only a limited number, if i’m not mistaken the french don’t take 50k tractors and everything needs air (easy to bolt on)

Even if a fella bought it and had the time to

that kind of price seems exceptionally keen relative to what you’d see on Agriaffaires or back here in Ireland. (Coupled with what you were saying about hour meters being more tightly controlled in France if I remember correctly). Lot of tractor for the money compared to here when it’s a runner.
Are hours tightly controlled in France ?
If so how are they controlled ?
Anybody on here using cvx for hedge cutting ?

Are hours tightly controlled in France ?
If so how are they controlled ?
Anybody on here using cvx for hedge cutting ?
One point that people overlook when buying from the UK, Germany, Holland etc, is the fact that clocking is a national pastime in these countries.
In France it’s highly unlikely due to legislation and controls. I just got a new dash fitted on a tractor and if it didn’t show the proper hours, I’d have to get an independent accessor to certify the proper hours and write it into the tax-book, then get the Gov dept to stamp it...

Has anyone ever bought anything off these people ? I see they have a 170cvx for sale at the moment.money seams good.
a lot of his stuff seems to be well priced but the caveat is they are straight sale prices in which im assuming it be hard enough to get him to do a trade sale (correct me if im wrong)

a lot of his stuff seems to be well priced but the caveat is they are straight sale prices in which im assuming it be hard enough to get him to do a trade sale (correct me if im wrong)
Straight sale as in no warranty on a 1 way ticket ?
He seams to be selling a good few tractors

Reactions: c4l
If that’s the same tractor I think it is on sale by him for over 14 months.

Back