Classic Tractor this month

Some of the 7810s wouldn't be your normal run of the mill tractors. Think one is pushing 150hp?

None of them are I think! 8340 engines, TM engines and possibly a TW as well.

Shame the high speed "7910" is not going now. I think that was an 8100 with a TW engine and doing 40mph I'd swear :eek3:

Some of those CAT loaders had engine transplants as well....

None of them are I think! 8340 engines, TM engines and possibly a TW as well.

Shame the high speed "7910" is not going now. I think that was an 8100 with a TW engine and doing 40mph I'd swear :eek3:

Some of those CAT loaders had engine transplants as well....
Think the cat has a lorry engine in her I know she can push a full load of silage up in one go. The 7910 is that the 2wd drive? I remember her here drawing silage all you'd see is black smoke and dust

Think the cat has a lorry engine in her I know she can push a full load of silage up in one go. The 7910 is that the 2wd drive? I remember her here drawing silage all you'd see is black smoke and dust

That's the one, straight through stainless steel exhaust too. Usually hooked to the aluminium trailer. Trailer is upside down now and the 7910 is getting green :cry:

i wasn,t very happy with the state of the cab on the case in the mishaps page at the back of this months classic tractor, the rest of the tractor was hardly marked but the cab was crushed there wasn,t even a mouldboard broken on the plough

In the June 2021 edition a West Cork dairy farm running two MB Tracs, He refurbished one, the gearbox was rebuilt a cost of €13K.
In The Forecourt find a very clean Fendt Favorit, @c4l old man should have no bother operating it....:laugh:

In the June 2021 edition a West Cork dairy farm running two MB Tracs, He refurbished one, the gearbox was rebuilt a cost of €13K.
In The Forecourt find a very clean Fendt Favorit, @c4l old man should have no bother operating it....:laugh:
That farm is only across the valley from me .he would be known to the wexico members around clonroche on here too I think.i think there was a cork members tractor lurking on the valtra feature too

I remember lads in College from West Cork 20 years ago raving about Valtras ,so they had a presence there even that time.
There was a few Valtras around here too with lads that had been unhappy with their NH 40 series and 6100 MFs and wanted to try something different.

Back