I'm Looking For...

That’s what I would have seen too normally. Do some machines use flat face couplings for power beyond and what is the advantage of flat face couplings?
I changed the load sensing line, (3/8" fitting) to flat face because the standard quickfit fittings were getting damaged very quickly because of the vibrations.

I am looking for a floor mat for a MF565 year 1983. It is a moulded mat that fits around the gear sticks and the center rise on the floor.
Anyone know where i could get one reasonable price.

I am looking for a floor mat for a MF565 year 1983. It is a moulded mat that fits around the gear sticks and the center rise on the floor.
Anyone know where i could get one reasonable price.
Micks Massey market in Tullamore
Neills vintage spares cookstown
Cms in Cork

590/575 ones are available new but as far as I know 565 ones are different and I haven't seen them advertised with any of the usual suppliers.

Anyone know of someone who would lay 500M of waterpipe across a field near Graiguenamanagh?
Not the right section, but as close as I could think of.

Use the blue pipe if underground, the black hydrodare piping is not as good as it use to be and if going over 1 inch stay 100 miles away from it. Get a digger to lay it if ground is stoney if not go for Bogman crowd

d father has a petrol power washer here and d pump cylinder has a crack in it. Is there anywhere online to get a pump for it. Doesnt get a hole pile of use just handy to have for some spots

If anyone has any spare loader attachments suitable for a Tanco loader with Tanco QA, I may be interested in them.

Drop me a PM if so.

In case anyone has a set of 13.6 r38 tyres and rims to suit a Case CX as well as a set of the same 12.4 r24's for the front, please drop me a PM as well.

Tyres would want to be fairly sound.

I'll be trying one of the guys frequently mentioned on here near me pretty soon , but just in case anyone has anything.

Thanks in advance.

In case anyone has a set of 13.6 r38 tyres and rims to suit a Case CX as well as a set of the same 12.4 r24's for the front, please drop me a PM as well.

Tyres would want to be fairly sound.

I'll be trying one of the guys frequently mentioned on here near me pretty soon , but just in case anyone has anything.

Thanks in advance.
do you know someone that owns a case cx then nash :detective:

If anyone has any spare loader attachments suitable for a Tanco loader with Tanco QA, I may be interested in them.

Drop me a PM if so.
I thought there was a set here somewhere but can’t see them, they possibly went with the tractor. Was just looking online to see if many still had them available and it was a bit of a shock 😳😳 first place I saw was around £70sterling while euros can be got down as low as £30+ Sterling for the economy type.
Dh seem to be the cheapest for them tho https://www.dhfarmmachinery.com/products/tanco-weld-on-loader-brackets-pair-cnr01630.html

I thought there was a set here somewhere but can’t see them, they possibly went with the tractor. Was just looking online to see if many still had them available and it was a bit of a shock 😳😳 first place I saw was around £70sterling while euros can be got down as low as £30+ Sterling for the economy type.
Dh seem to be the cheapest for them tho https://www.dhfarmmachinery.com/products/tanco-weld-on-loader-brackets-pair-cnr01630.html

There was a lad Limerick direction that used to make fine QA brackets . I have 2 sets of Tanco brackets here that he made . He had 2 versions , I think 1 was 25 mm wide and the other 30 mm. Wide ones here. Only slight downside with the wide ones is you have to.be spot on picking up an implement .
He wouldn't have been Rohan , or connected to a lad by that name ?

Back