Winter Wheat 2021

You may have, I’m not sure where he was.

Yes, fingers crossed, I don’t need vast amounts of drying, if it just stays dry overhead I’ll be happy!
I'm fairly sure that lorry was in Wexico yesterday, at least one passed by here!

You'll be hoping this drying wind sticks around for a while Cork!

Thinking of redrilling 4 acres of WW in a field, top corner has approx 4 acres of real dry soil but the crows have it fleeced. Only reason I was thinking of it is the rest is up nicely now and there leaving it alone a bit finally so thinking they might F off away from field. Or will they cop onto what I’m at and suck up all the seed, I feel like one 4 acre corner would be easy enough keep crows out of, especially when it’s at side of road and I’m around Full time now to offer lead application services I know it’s only 4 acres but it’s rented ground so costly when it’s not producing.

Thinking of redrilling 4 acres of WW in a field, top corner has approx 4 acres of real dry soil but the crows have it fleeced. Only reason I was thinking of it is the rest is up nicely now and there leaving it alone a bit finally so thinking they might F off away from field. Or will they cop onto what I’m at and suck up all the seed, I feel like one 4 acre corner would be easy enough keep crows out of, especially when it’s at side of road and I’m around Full time now to offer lead application services I know it’s only 4 acres but it’s rented ground so costly when it’s not producing.
You can certainly replant it but you will have to guard it for at least a month as they could wipe it in 4 days.

Thinking of going out with the pre em tomorrow afternoon if it stays dry. Land has soaked out well. 2lt Tower and .25 DFF plus 50ml Lamda or Sparviero. Anyone think thats ok on the ww and the wb or would ye leave out the DFF?.

Thinking of going out with the pre em tomorrow afternoon if it stays dry. Land has soaked out well. 2lt Tower and .25 DFF plus 50ml Lamda or Sparviero. Anyone think thats ok on the ww and the wb or would ye leave out the DFF?.
Tower already has DFF in it, adding 0.25L of DFF to the Tower will exceed the maximum legally allowed.
0.1L/ha of DFF added to the Tower would bring total DFF up to the maximum.

Why an aphicide if it’s pre em? All that DFF will knock the shite out of it

Extra DFF will do very little for either, if the meadow grass is AMG I would be topping up the PDM instead.
Oh ok. That was my reasoning for a bit extra DFF. I thought I had heard or read it was good on AMG. Thanks G. You've saved me doing harm probably and wasting money :thumbup1: .

Oh ok. That was my reasoning for a bit extra DFF. I thought I had heard or read it was good on AMG. Thanks G. You've saved me doing harm probably and wasting money :thumbup1: .
Be careful with the extra Stomp on the Barley, some extra will be OK, but if you go over board on the Stomp with the Tower it will get hot especially on Barley

Back