Massey Ferguson 250 sankey cab

I have a Massey Ferguson 250 with a sankey cab. The cab is totally finished on it but mechanically it’s perfect. Does anyone know where I could buy a cab, new or old?

I have a Massey Ferguson 250 with a sankey cab. The cab is totally finished on it but mechanically it’s perfect. Does anyone know where I could buy a cab, new or old?
I might be totally out, but they had a spacer in the gearbox, so the cab from a bigger one may suit, you do see them for sale from time to time.

I s

Hi. I stay on an island on the west coast of Scotland. South uist. It’s part of the western isles
Wow.
just looked it up on google maps. Ye must get some harsh and wild weather there !
I always wanted to take some time out and head to the Likes of the outer Hebrides ... just to experience the location. I’d say it’s special but not for everyone. I see you are in the same ‘general‘ area.

Attachments

• 7DD2DD90-5E47-4897-B3EB-1EA3B3F461C2.png
    7DD2DD90-5E47-4897-B3EB-1EA3B3F461C2.png
    1 MB · Views: 19
Wow.
just looked it up on google maps. Ye must get some harsh and wild weather there !
I always wanted to take some time out and head to the Likes of the outer Hebrides ... just to experience the location. I’d say it’s special but not for everyone. I see you are in the same ‘general‘ area.
Tractor here that came from Orkney, top right hand corner of your picture @Ptk44 .

Wow.
It can be prity harsh. Most tractors are kept inside every night to try and keep them in as good a condition as possible. I have 3 masseys, 148,250 and 290. Restored the 148 and the 290 is like new so want the 250 restored

It can be prity harsh. Most tractors are kept inside every night to try and keep them in as good a condition as possible. I have 3 masseys, 148,250 and 290. Restored the 148 and the 290 is like new so want the 250 restored
Have a soft spot for a 148 myself. Would love to get 1 but very hard to find them. You’ll have to share some photos

Back