Seen for sale...

Trima were bought out by them eventually, I’m not sure at that age of a loader wether it was still a trima or a trima built by quicke, but the loader brackets on that look to be identical to the ones we had on our ts. The subframes were quicke but it had a trima 260 boom on them. The only difference was the bottom pin that locks the loader on was in a different place higher up for the trima, but the brackets also had the hole in the correct place to suit a quicke loader

nice tractor , i might sell my MF industrial instead of refurbishing it and buy a stronger machine , thats the right side of too big to fit into my sheds

the TS look a bit nicer to me than the TL ?

Was flirting with the idea of a developing world make under ten years old like tumosan or aramatrac etc but probably better spend 20 k on a twenty year old established brand

nice tractor , i might sell my MF industrial instead of refurbishing it and buy a stronger machine , thats the right side of too big to fit into my sheds

the TS look a bit nicer to me than the TL ?

Was flirting with the idea of a developing world make under ten years old like tumosan or aramatrac etc but probably better spend 20 k on a twenty year old established brand
Ours was a ts100 I’d say we only got that sort of money for it as a trade in in 2012 with 7200 hours😳😳

if we could have at the time we probably would have held onto it. Always liked it, was a neat and tidy tractor.
they are a bit taller than a tl and I’d say a similar age tl would be a torquier sort of engine. We’d a loan of both a tl90 and a tl100a while we had the ts and both impressed, the 100 would definitely have been screwed out a bit but the 90 wasn’t touched.

It’s a pity on that tractor that they seem to have either got new cushions or recovered the seat but they didn’t tidy up the base a bit aswell. It looks tidy though other than that!

I wouldn't think it has that much done, paint wasn't great on them but the paint is very good on that, light boxes are straight, mudguards are straight and both were prone to been damaged.
Id be of the same opinion, have an 06 one and it doesnt look half as well as that one. Paint is very bad on them

I got one of these fitted to a 135. Great job and Valdi who supplies them is very good to deal with. Delivered and fitted it in the yard and all for €1800 I think it was.

Built by a polish company called Naglak I think- they seem to be fairly serious operators in that part of the world. I'd looked seriously at a c&g for it but just couldn't stomach the 3.5k they wanted.

Very pleased with it I'd have to say and serious value for money.

It's been 5 years, how has your Valdi cab held up? what's the paint quality like?

From Facebook. Can’t be that many out there

Attachments

• AE7AF264-9772-41CF-88E6-F7032CDDE598.png
    AE7AF264-9772-41CF-88E6-F7032CDDE598.png
    571.2 KB · Views: 125
Would that be one of the first of them, where would you turn to if you bought that and had issues next baling season.

Think I seen one of the pre production units in the UK in 2015 so it would be near the start. Guessing Kverneland Ireland would be keen to see it working well.
Heard a mechanic say there's 50 sensors in them.

I never asked that question but there is a lot going on and it needs to keep in sync. If they are just straight forward position sensors it shouldn’t be anything to be afraid of.

Kverneland Ireland had one out on demo 2 or 3 years ago. I was in Lynch& McCarthy one day and it was parked up on a low loader. It had a deutz working it( 6225 I think).
Contractor in kilworth had one for maybe two season’s he has a Kuhn combo now I think instead of it and maybe two fusions.

Think I seen one of the pre production units in the UK in 2015 so it would be near the start. Guessing Kverneland Ireland would be keen to see it working well.

I never asked that question but there is a lot going on and it needs to keep in sync. If they are just straight forward position sensors it shouldn’t be anything to be afraid of.
one local to me seems to be going well. monster of a baler

Back