Best loader bale handler

I used the Tr 3 this year, stacked over 1500 bales miles ahead of the roller type very easy two use. No edges or corners to catch and tear bales . No problem picking bales off the trailer or a stack

Best one in my opinion is the Johnston, bigger rollers than most and a massive back plate that is very useful for traveling a distance, as bales rest against it

Best one in my opinion is the Johnston, bigger rollers than most and a massive back plate that is very useful for traveling a distance, as bales rest against it
I think bigger rollers make it harder to take wrapped bales off trailer

Shouldn't be much different from any other, as regards off a trailer as it's only a inch bigger and it's the back plate that is a big advantage

I have a quicke with the big rollers ,I find it ideal when dropping off the top bale in a stack ,just open the legs and let it drop ,the big rollers never seem to damage the plastic this way .Some bale handlers do not even open wide enough for the bale to pass trough

Bought an elephant trunk handler this year for the tractor loader as a soft hands would be too hard on the loader. Man that uses it said it’s the best and easiest to use. Would be the same as JM Agri one. JM wanted €5000 for a double handler for the loader. Was€1200 for that single one. So weld 2 together you’d have a double. But then I’d have to figure out the solenoids for working each one independently.

Bought an elephant trunk handler this year for the tractor loader as a soft hands would be too hard on the loader. Man that uses it said it’s the best and easiest to use. Would be the same as JM Agri one. JM wanted €5000 for a double handler for the loader. Was€1200 for that single one. So weld 2 together you’d have a double. But then I’d have to figure out the solenoids for working each one independently.
You’d only need a simple solenoid really, just work say the left arm using the third service then turn on the extra solenoid to work the right arm with the third service, I know you wouldn’t be able to open both arms together but wouldn’t take much extra time.

Be better off making a double carriage for them so you could remove them if you ever wanted.

A solenoid set up wouldn’t cosy a lot,under €100 ,I’m sure.

How long did it take them to figure out it was missing😜. 24 volt?
It was a scrap one yes 24volt it's on a loading shovel there's isn't a prayer a tractor would hack it day in day out.
I never lifted the back of the volvo but you'd know she's light with two wet bales.
Saw pictures of a jcb tm 310 or 20 upside down with one this year.
Serious tool but you wouldn't want to be doing the ape with it either

It's my second year with my prodig roller type handler with quick release rollers and I am very impressed with the build quality of it. Bought from Bms in rathdowney at a better price than other agents and he delivered it to my yard for no extra charge

Back