Seen for sale...

Yeah I seen that. It popped up in my facebook feed thought was interesting. Couldnt quite figure if its stuff from north or south of the border, then seen a new rock and slurrykat and reckoned 'yep probably'

Commission seems a bit steep alright. Wouldnt imagine there would be much under 10k anyway. How long would you be waiting for the return of your £2k registration deposit? Can you get it back when you are finished bidding (with no purchase) or have to wait for them to process it. You might be stung on delivery too if you dont have a choice of haulier.

The blade must be a long way out in front when its off the ground and that coupled with sod all lock would make it a handful, fair size bucket on it too.
She'd look well next to that County loader of yours Win!!🤔

Reactions: Win
Got history with that yard, i had the Steyr from there! Dealt with Berwyn i think??
Wouldn't know anyone from that depot, they have another just down the road from me, buy a few bits there but not bought anything big there ever.

They were either the Massey dealer with most tractors sold in the UK recently, or with the most new tractors of any dealer, I can't remember now. Good sound people to deal with, no airs and graces or showy off showroom either.

I’m informed on good authority that Mick has a very nice collection of vintage stuff. Some rare stuff on it too.

I was told he was ok to deal with too. My neighbour bought a Ford 5610 off him and I do service it. A bit rough around the edges but was ok value

He has a collection of them rare masseys down at the yard there.havent been there in 4 yr but he had a fair collection of them then

I’m informed on good authority that Mick has a very nice collection of vintage stuff. Some rare stuff on it too.

I was told he was ok to deal with too. My neighbour bought a Ford 5610 off him and I do service it. A bit rough around the edges but was ok value
Has he a fleet of classic Same's do you know

tractors always seem very well priced with him but i,d say the warranty would reflect the price, which is ok once you allow some for repairs

Back