Daily weather forecast update

At least 35mm here since yesterday evening.

The gauge “only” measures to 30mm. I’ve tipped it into a glass so I can add up the total over today and tomorrow.

At least 35mm here since yesterday evening.

The gauge “only” measures to 30mm. I’ve tipped it into a glass so I can add up the total over today and tomorrow.
Stopped raining here an hour ago. Total 36mm. Forecast says dry for the next week or ten days, then to go to -6/-8 for the first week of March.

68mm here for feb so far 🤦‍♂️
Over 90mm here with parts of the county at 130mm for the month so far.

On Friday 29th Feb 2016, received over 75mm in one day. Between that Friday and the preceding Thursday evening, we received 90mm.

Over 90mm here with parts of the county at 130mm for the month so far.

On Friday 29th Feb 2016, received over 75mm in one day. Between that Friday and the preceding Thursday evening, we received 90mm.
thank fuck thats only once every 4 years

Rain stopped here, 44 since 10.30 last night.
144 in 8 days.
Won’t be any major issue once it dries up in March sometime

Wet here this morning , dry for the afternoon, didn't get dark until 6.15 pm , and then a deluge of rain .
Emptied gauge same time as you ,
6 mm in it at 10 am , 10 mm at 1 pm .
16 mm in it now @ 7.15 . And an odd star in the sky .

That’s the river bank all along the background of the photo. Happens here most years.
Two different tributaries of the Suir running through here, the amount of rubbish left on the land after a flood is huge, predominantly sticks and vegetation but a lot of plastic and glass bottles.

Back