Daily weather forecast update

I had the breakfast before I went to bed last nite. And the dinner when I got up this morning. So I’ve already gained half a day.

We had 2 men within 2 miles of here who took that a step further .
Both milking cows , bachelors in their sixties . They hadn't time to go to bed . Both used sleep in a chair in the kitchen .

1 of them died 41 years ago last month .
His body couldn't take any more.
He reckoned sleep was only a habit , that he had it down to 3 hours a night , and would have it down to 2 hours in a couple of months...

The other man is dead 12 months last week .

He couldnt take any more .
RIP.

We had 2 men within 2 miles of here who took that a step further .
Both milking cows , bachelors in their sixties . They hadn't time to go to bed . Both used sleep in a chair in the kitchen .

1 of them died 41 years ago last month .
His body couldn't take any more.
He reckoned sleep was only a habit , that he had it down to 3 hours a night , and would have it down to 2 hours in a couple of months...

The other man is dead 12 months last week .

He couldnt take any more .
RIP.
Am I getting it right that one died in his early 60's and the other around 100 years old, 3 hrs sleep and working lets say 18hrs you would have a good 2 years work done every year, the lad in his 60's had over 80 years work done.

Am I getting it right that one died in his early 60's and the other around 100 years old, 3 hrs sleep and working lets say 18hrs you would have a good 2 years work done every year, the lad in his 60's had over 80 years work done.

No .
I lad died in 1980 , had a mild heart attack , reluctantly went to hospital , where he got another heart attack, which took him.
He had inherited money from America , and was in expansion mode , even though in his mid 60s , and thought he was going to live for years . He had no will made , and something over 30 1st cousins divided the proceeds .
It was bought by a dairy farmer 2 miles from it . Though he gave up milking 10 years later and then had 2 idle parlours . His son is talking of starting milking with a robot , but hasn't any decent block of land in one piece .

The other man , who died last year was 64 , and had 3 lifetimes work done . The cows were milked.for last summer by relatives, and sold before Christmas.
I won't comment on what will happen the farm.
Several forum members know the circumstances of his death .

Back