Impact wrench opinions

Just make sure the cheaper one is the high torque. If they are the same model number and come with 2 batteries you can go cheapest. When I registered mine with Milwaukee I had to upload the receipt online. So the cheaper lad would have to be authorised to sell the stuff

Air-impact sell tools . And are widely known for doing so . Presumably , theyd have a better knowledge due to that , of what was what . Plus theyd be fairly local to you .
i dont know anything about the other crowd .
I wouldn't pass them anyway for anything tool related. The only problem, as was mentioned on here before, is you'd want to be sure you don't go in with a full wallet because you'll surely empty it in such a wonderland.

Anyone ever deal with Conlan oils in Athy for the Milkwaukee stuff?? They've a few adds up on donedeal and would be working out cheaper than Air-Impact in thurlas.... Looking for 3/4 impact gun and probably the 115 grinder body too
Have never dealt with them but have never heard bad reports about them. They had a stand at the ploughing one year and was chatting to the boss and he came across ok.

Have prices of €495+ for 3/4 milwaukee in Air-Impact and same one is €446+ in Conlons.. Have dealth with Air-impact before and no problems so just wondering.....

Conlans aren't at the tools with that long but are a very reputable family company that have been in business with a long time. The tools are through an authorised distributor so no problem with warranty.

Have dealt with Conlans a few times in the last while. Very knowledgeable about their oil products and very good at returning phone calls. Think they have started to expand their product range by getting into the cordless tool range but as far as I know they always sold compressors and air tools. Would have no hesitation in dealing with them.

Just got a Milwaukee high torque gun and it’s fit to take the wheels nuts of the tractor . It’s a great gun but heavy . Had a Delco that lasted 6 years but eventually packed it in. Was a very good gun and was worked every day but the Milwaukee seems a lot better, they have dropped a lot on price , I got it for €400 plus vat with 2 batteries and charger, was going to also get there grease gun as they are meant to very good for high pressure work on blocked grease nipples but it is €400 plus vat for a bare tool , may wait until next month !!! Have a dewault grease gun but blows out to easily on even a half blocked grease nipple.

Who’s that with ? I’ve been quoted body only m18 grease gun at 200€ inc vat and a different crowd wanted 260€ inc vat.

i got the 1/2 impact gun with the one key blue tooth and 2 5 ah batteries and charger for 450€ inc vat .

Who’s that with ? I’ve been quoted body only m18 grease gun at 200€ inc vat and a different crowd wanted 260€ inc vat.

i got the 1/2 impact gun with the one key blue tooth and 2 5 ah batteries and charger for 450€ inc vat .
There had been a mistake on it as I was back onto them , I am to know tomorrow but reckon it should be 200 .

Any company doing deals with a number of Milwaukee products and a bag with it. I can see from online sites in the uk they do but can’t see any in Ireland. I’d get grinder impact and circular saw and what ever else they’d throw in 😊

Any company doing deals with a number of Milwaukee products and a bag with it. I can see from online sites in the uk they do but can’t see any in Ireland. I’d get grinder impact and circular saw and what ever else they’d throw in 😊
I get all my milwaukee stuff either from patrick mitchell in tullamore Co.offaly or from tool and light in mayo . They would both sort you out a package deal the grinder is great i use it the whole time.

what circular saw that milwaukee do will cut both sheet steel and wood obviously with different blades ?

Many thanks to everyone who took the trouble of replying back to my earlier question.. With the forecast for tomorrow it mighten be a bad day to go shopping :rolleyes:

Is the wallet any lighter ?Did you make a break ? The weather wouldnt have encouraged a lad to do anymore today than he had to .

Got held up this morning with a few things including a blocked down pipe on a shed that had to be rectified ASAP or things would be floating around this evening when I got home :boat:

I get all my milwaukee stuff either from patrick mitchell in tullamore Co.offaly or from tool and light in mayo . They would both sort you out a package deal the grinder is great i use it the whole time.

what circular saw that milwaukee do will cut both sheet steel and wood obviously with different blades ?
Ya I might do something before the end of the week as I think the vat is going up to 23%. What place in general Kerry or maybe cork would be best to get them? Or what about ordering on line from a company further north.

Ya I might do something before the end of the week as I think the vat is going up to 23%. What place in general Kerry or maybe cork would be best to get them? Or what about ordering on line from a company further north.
If you want to order online, sign up to the company's emailing list. Sometimes they will send you a voucher for your first order

340inc vat for the grease gun, 2 batteries and charger in Bradshaws
Don't know prices of Milwaukee stuff but that's inline with makita kit. batteries at £50 odd a piece (5Ah) and another £50 for the charger then the tool on top of that.

Back