Seen for sale...

Its nearly the twin of my one.your right tho re the extras all its missing is the extra fuel tank ,step lights ,air ,front linkage and pto
Would be a lovely tractor for someone... Our one has extra fuel tank electric mirrors, three manual spools and an aftermarket front linkage... but is only 40k and has no front suspension, step lights or air😟

Would be a lovely tractor for someone... Our one has extra fuel tank electric mirrors, three manual spools and an aftermarket front linkage... but is only 40k and has no front suspension, step lights or air😟
Those 64’s are pre wired for the step lights, look under the cab at the step and u should see them probably tied back with a grey plastic cover cable tied over the plug one on each side.

Those 64’s are pre wired for the step lights, look under the cab at the step and u should see them probably tied back with a grey plastic cover cable tied over the plug one on each side.
Ya I think it is I am thinking of putting them on don’t know how much of a difference they make do

I will take a photo of ours tomorrow. We fitted the step lights after..ours has 4 spools front links pto .40 k front susp. Dot matrix screen.no extra fuel tank tho and it needs it .massey want a arm and a leg for it tho
Some spec! Ah tbh for wat we use it for it has loads of spec for us the only thing I would like is front suspension but I reckon a weight block on the front links would be a cheap way I’d Sorting that out... ya then secondary ranks are like €500 but they have a 6/7 week lead time... our one got partially melted agitating inside in the shed one day due to a blow down in the exhaust... but we got to rebuild it ourselves for a couple of hours time

I will take a photo of ours tomorrow. We fitted the step lights after..ours has 4 spools front links pto .40 k front susp. Dot matrix screen.no extra fuel tank tho and it needs it .massey want a arm and a leg for it tho
For the extra fuel tank I would try Ned Murphy in Wexford. Friend of ours had gone to him in the past and were happy with them. Extremely tidy setup from what I heard

For the extra fuel tank I would try Ned Murphy in Wexford. Friend of ours had gone to him in the past and were happy with them. Extremely tidy setup from what I heard
We deal with them for some of the parts. Never thought of asking about the tank tho

Reactions: c4l
They should have had the second fuel tank as standard it wont do a days work without a refill at dinner time and soon as mine hits the red it has to be filled as well, it will cut out when it gets low working on anytype of incline or bumpy ground.

They should have had the second fuel tank as standard it wont do a days work without a refill at dinner time and soon as mine hits the red it has to be filled as well, it will cut out when it gets low working on anytype of incline or bumpy ground.
Thought the 4 cylinders were supposed to be fuel efficient

An acquaintance has an Amazone Cirrus 4002 for sale

Attachments

• IMG-20210226-WA0000.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0000.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20210226-WA0001.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0001.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 85
  • IMG-20210226-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0002.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG-20210226-WA0003.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0003.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 84
  • IMG-20210226-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0004.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG-20210226-WA0005.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0005.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG-20210226-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20210226-WA0006.jpg
    91.1 KB · Views: 83
18ha is all, was it bought and forgetten about in a shed? Unfortunately Chief engineer is a full convert to fert down the spout and won't entertain anything else now.
See Keohe’s had it on done deal too. Get a front hopper and blow the fert back.

Is it advertised anywhere?
It's on Done Deal under Kehoes which I only found out when the lads above mentioned it. I'll find out if he'd sell direct if you want.
Edit: Eardly is also trying to sell it or he will deal direct either.

Last edited:
Reactions: KJL
Back