Todays Photo

give us the good, the bad and the ugly. just from a first impressions perspective
Pros:
It's a nice machine to drive, great visibility, very manoeuvrable, good roomy cab with 2 opening doors and a passenger seat.
Cons:
That particular model is just too small for the job. That's a big bucket in fairness, takes a tonne and a half of barley, loader wasn't fit to lift it full. The fact that there's an adaptor plate to take the Matbro brackets on the bucket didn't help but it would still be giddy. It's also a nice bit narrower than the 8ft bucket. I think there's a bigger one coming tomorrow.

20210225_204919.jpg

Pros:
It's a nice machine to drive, great visibility, very manoeuvrable, good roomy cab with 2 opening doors and a passenger seat.
Cons:
That particular model is just too small for the job. That's a big bucket in fairness, takes a tonne and a half of barley, loader wasn't fit to lift it full. The fact that there's an adaptor plate to take the Matbro brackets on the bucket didn't help but it would still be giddy. It's also a nice bit narrower than the 8ft bucket. I think there's a bigger one coming tomorrow.

View attachment 87987
the 2nd door would be a god send I'd say. My old man would always be on about articulated/centre cab loader having to climb all the way in the cab to mess with the joystick rather than side cabs where you would just go up one step and make the adjustment there. The left hand door would help with that

Pros:
Cons:

View attachment 87987
Fendt on the mill, you haven't have you??

Pros:
Cons:

View attachment 87987
Kramer, rigid chassis, steering front and rear ?

Back