Low roof loader tractor

If only that MF was a 399 it would I can very safely say make an absolute fortune. Thats not to say your Massey and indeed Ford aren't worth a lot @gone because they most certainly are. One owner tractors with those hours are what some would call "holy grail" finds.

Throw in a few 2nd hand round feeders and a couple of bale spikes to entice the real big spenders.

Anybody that knows anything about them knows the value of them..... to quote the auctioneer, You'd wonder at times.

6.5k for the 165 and 4.5k for the 135??

It's great to see them all in dry storage still, if they were outside it would be a crying shame.

All his tractors would have been worked regularly, there is a big difference between a tractor putting up around 100hrs a year and a tractor that is started once a year and driven for a few minutes, the tractors will be deteriorating if I kept them.
Changed the hours per year.
You are absolutely right.
Still, I would have an awful tough job in parting with any of them.
I am well recognized as a hoarder though. 🙈

Lovely looking bus.

Would this uncle of yours have had any influence on your tyre addiction? haven't seen a poorly shod machine yet. (is the 50b wearing oversized boots even)

an uncle of mine has a valtra a95, lovely tidy tractor, he has a 4000 for yard scraping that was a bit sick during the winter, while she was recovering, he did all the scraping out with the valtra and it was nearly as handy around the yard as the 4000, its been bombproof for him

It is in great order other than the torque, pity really, I don't have enough work for it to justify doing the torque, but it is worth very little as it stands.
if you haven,t got a digger already it would be worth keeping rather than giving it away , just while i think of it be aware of the valuation on those tractors when they were sent for probate because if they were valued low you could end up with a tax bill on the difference

if you haven,t got a digger already it would be worth keeping rather than giving it away , just while i think of it be aware of the valuation on those tractors when they were sent for probate because if they were valued low you could end up with a tax bill on the difference
I made sure the values were kept fairly high for probate and all the machines weren't listed individually, so as long as I don't go over the total value, it shouldn't be an issue.

I made sure the values were kept fairly high for probate and all the machines weren't listed individually, so as long as I don't go over the total value, it shouldn't be an issue.
ah you,re grand then , when they,re not listed individually there won,t be a problem

IF THIS IS WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR IT IS 100% GENUINEhttps://www.donedeal.ie/tractors-for-sale/massey-ferguson-5612-with-loader/27368830

not sure if you've explained earlier in the thread @gone but would it be easier to alter the shed :weld:
My Great Grandfather and my Great Grandaunt bought a shed each, one in 1904 and the other in 1908 in 2 of the farmyards here, I don't want to take down either, both sheds are older than the Country and will be here after me.
A low roof tractors are available, if Covid and Brexit weren't limiting my movement and choice I would have one bought. I am not in a rush and will get there in the end.

In the years to come it will even be more difficult to get a tractor to suit what your looking for and without me been a smart arse , is it not leaving the problem there for the next generation to modify the entrance or that on the shed.
I'd be all for some modification and preserving as much of the old heritage and character of the building but making sure its still functional

If they are early 1900s I'd assume they are stone buildings?
Any pics @gone? Just out of interest.
Nice to see traditional buildings kept original if possible.

Back