What tractor should I buy?

Probably would be but can give more trouble as I understand it.

Massey6480 gave a good summary there of their capabilities
Interesting. I'm assuming that the power shuttle would be a wet clutch and the manual a dry clutch? When we bought the nh we had the option of a td90 (I think) which was a manual dry clutch and the t5050 which was wet clutch and the advice was to choose the wet clutch all day long. The wet clutch model was almost €10 k more but the tractor came with a better cab and better spec.

Local landini dealer is selling new 100hp manual shuttle @€52k. Its not too badly priced. He seems to be shifting a good few of them.

Interesting. I'm assuming that the power shuttle would be a wet clutch and the manual a dry clutch? When we bought the nh we had the option of a td90 (I think) which was a manual dry clutch and the t5050 which was wet clutch and the advice was to choose the wet clutch all day long. The wet clutch model was almost €10 k more but the tractor came with a better cab and better spec.

Local landini dealer is selling new 100hp manual shuttle @€52k. Its not too badly priced. He seems to be shifting a good few of them.
Two different tractors altogether in your case.
You were advised well.

I don't know about that particular landini, it isn't a wet clutch versus dry clutch argument though more model specific. MF 42xx had a poorly designed power shuttle and the manual shuttle ones make more money now despite being cheaper at the time.

I'd agree with Bot above, that 10k was covering a lot of things. Lift capacity of nearly a tonne more, a nicer more plush cab, the power shuttle (you could have gotten yours with a manual shuttle too) and generally a better finished tractor.

Those new Landini's seem to be good value, a Deutz engine, a well proven gearbox but why the interior of the cab is white I Can't understand it!!

I'd agree with Bot above, that 10k was covering a lot of things. Lift capacity of nearly a tonne more, a nicer more plush cab, the power shuttle (you could have gotten yours with a manual shuttle too) and generally a better finished tractor.

Those new Landini's seem to be good value, a Deutz engine, a well proven gearbox but why the interior of the cab is white I Can't understand it!!
Are you sure on the Deutz engine, I'd have said Perkins or CNH or whatever its called ( Fiat powertrain technologies)

Perkins engine in a 2018 5h 110 model anyway.neighbour bought it new
I'm no Landini expert so I don't know when the range was last changed/updated but if you go into your local dealer today and buy a new 2021 5 series it will have a Deutz engine

I'm no Landini expert so I don't know when the range was last changed/updated but if you go into your local dealer today and buy a new 2021 5 series it will have a Deutz engine

Somewhere around 2019 I think, whenever the latest set of engine emission regulations changed.

Have a vision 105 here at home 06 heading for 8000 hrs . Tractor has been pretty much flawless . It`s got a few bits done to it but nothing you would`nt expect in a tractor with a loader that`s not spared especially on loader work . Light tractor on the backend counter weight for loader work and a much more stable tractor . Handles a 9 ft mounted mower with ease , Draw`s 15 bales of silage for the summer on a trailer not the fastest but tips away . Have the power shuttle gearbox never seen a spanner . There a modern version of 390 in my opinion . Simple engine to work on with limited electric`s . Would take a 4wd vision 105 over a 4wd 390 with a loader anyday . Only gripe with the landini is a poor oil pump loader speed is slow compared to similar tractor`s of it`s time . Possibly even the 390 would be faster .
That's a good thumb up for them and thanks for the info

I actually had 1 similar for a few, weeks while I was waiting for parts etc for repairs on my own recently, it was rough in appearance but a good gutsy tractor though light with a silage bale on the loader. I travelled uneven ground with the bake low down and had her up on 3 wheels a couple of times

I'm looking to buy a tractor from about 90 to 100 hp preferably a massey ferguson I need it to roll, top, power wash, draw bales, feed out bales go to the local shop for meal and maybe wrapping any ideas please let me

I'm looking to buy a tractor from about 90 to 100 hp preferably a massey ferguson I need it to roll, top, power wash, draw bales, feed out bales go to the local shop for meal and maybe wrapping any ideas please let me know
I have a Massey 390T and Its the best tractor about the place. However if I were you I'd be on the lookout for a 3075 dynahift or even a 3075 16 speed shift. Far better tractor for less money than a 390T. I'm currently looking for a 3095 dynashift to replace the 3080

I have a Massey 390T and Its the best tractor about the place. However if I were you I'd be on the lookout for a 3075 dynahift or even a 3075 16 speed shift. Far better tractor for less money than a 390T. I'm currently looking for a 3095 dynashift to replace the 3080
Hard to get a nice one but one would seem like a modern tractor despite being 30 years old. I have a more modern 390T here. Best of luck in your search, don't discount a 3085/3120/3125 either

I actually had 1 similar for a few, weeks while I was waiting for parts etc for repairs on my own recently, it was rough in appearance but a good gutsy tractor though light with a silage bale on the loader. I travelled uneven ground with the bake low down and had her up on 3 wheels a couple of times

The Blizzard is that bit lighter than the 9880 here anyway. Just have to be careful. The muck fork is nearly worse for making the 9880 giddy though!

Going by another post you should buy a Fendt, they pay for themselves, if you are really lucky you will get more than you paid for it when you sell it and you will have the money from all the diesel it saved.

Going by another post you should buy a Fendt, they pay for themselves, if you are really lucky you will get more than you paid for it when you sell it and you will have the money from all the diesel it saved.

And tanks of left over diesel , that the Fendt manufactured during its stay with the owner .

Back