New Holland Dealer Change

Whether it’s true or not I heard another well known midlands dealership will no longer be selling new Holland from February
The rumors are doing the rounds around these parts for the last week or more remains to be seen if there ture or not

The rumors are doing the rounds around these parts for the last week or more remains to be seen if there ture or not
Heard it 2 weeks ago, big falling out supposedly, have had two salesmen from different makes saying they had no competition all from him where before he would blow them out of the water to get a deal. If it’s true it’s going to leave a massive area with no nh back up

Heard it 2 weeks ago, big falling out supposedly, have had two salesmen from different makes saying they had no competition all from him where before he would blow them out of the water to get a deal. If it’s true it’s going to leave a massive area with no nh back up
What manufacture could they take on?

Doesn’t seem to be much available that would be of any use. Any of the good franchises seem to be well looked after

Shocking development. Fantastic pets department and service guys happy to come onto phone for a query. I e only ever bought parts there amd not a tractor. Couldn’t find them more helpful amd very deep technical knowledge compared to some other blue dealerships
Absolutely out on their own in that department, didnt matter if you were spending 100 quid or a thousand. Stick it in the post for you too and send on the cheque after

Nothing would surprise me with NH,
Much of the success of the blue brand in the past 10 or so years was down to one dealer pushing the brand hard, I mean no disrespect to the NH dealers or employees on the forum, but he made the sales, he may also have put pressure on other dealers, trying to get new sales while he had low hour ex hire tractors for sale.

I can’t understand what NH are doing for the past number of years.
The let the strongest area in the country for their combines and tractors go and they put up no fight.

The Case side of the business seems to be getting stronger, would one brand be better?
It’s got form when it comes to its identity
David Brown, Case, international, Ford, Fiat, NH, Steyr.
Am I missing any?
Two tractor brands now, New Holland and Caes.
Isn’t the parent company called CNH?
maybe it’ll be all Case in years to come?

Nothing would surprise me with NH,
Much of the success of the blue brand in the past 10 or so years was down to one dealer pushing the brand hard, I mean no disrespect to the NH dealers or employees on the forum, but he made the sales, he may also have put pressure on other dealers, trying to get new sales while he had low hour ex hire tractors for sale.

I can’t understand what NH are doing for the past number of years.
The let the strongest area in the country for their combines and tractors go and they put up no fight.

The Case side of the business seems to be getting stronger, would one brand be better?
It’s got form when it comes to its identity
David Brown, Case, international, Ford, Fiat, NH, Steyr.
Am I missing any?
Two tractor brands now, New Holland and Caes.
Isn’t the parent company called CNH?
maybe it’ll be all Case in years to come?
For some bizarre reason, this thought crossed my mind too last night. It was nothing to do with this thread. I was watching machinery videos in Germany and Case seemed to feature very strongly.

Back