Danielk's Photos

Very true. There should be so much more important jobs going on but Mother Nature not playing ball

You've sparked a thought in my head.

I hope farmers have all their input requirements in place for when the weather does pick up.

Diesel, seed, wearing metal, fertilizer etc.

Delivery times could be delayed if drivers etc get ill.

You've sparked a thought in my head.

I hope farmers have all their input requirements in place for when the weather does pick up.

Diesel, seed, wearing metal, fertilizer etc.

Delivery times could be delayed if drivers etc get ill.

My fertilser is on order. Taught it would arrive Friday but hopefully tomorrow.

ground dried up well around here. All my ground was ploughed back in the end of December and January. It got one run of my new/second hand tanco Harrow and headland got a second run. Tilled down well. Stones were picked and fertilser spread.
Started sowing today after a run of the ring roller. Sowing planet and Laureate seed at just a shake under 11st/ac

240551EC-6536-4CD4-ADAA-2B8DD18A4864.jpeg F51E844E-77ED-4C9A-9712-4327F6CDF603.jpeg 83AF2E36-D4D1-4D01-9493-255F4E14749B.jpeg BC8D2207-BDA4-4FF6-B73A-7FF96A8220D6.jpeg 28307644-32B3-4436-AC37-6CCCA1336AEC.jpeg DE41CE5B-1156-4DFE-9F3B-2B288A98D035.jpeg 0045DBB6-6926-47DF-89BD-6B16EF710F3F.jpeg

Have you sold your other harrow Daniel :scratchhead:

The Tanco looks very clean :Thumbp2:

No not sold it..... yet. What we always wanted was a tanco but could’nt find one. The level finish after the tanco leaves ground in great condition.
Found this one in cork, got it for €850. Spent maybe another maybe €400 on it between getting ram repaired and new pipe. Getting new bearings for crumbler and new pins and bushings. Harrow got completely stripped down and primed and painted and assembled with all new bolts. Should last me a long time. My tractor rathers the 3m on some of our hilly ground.

No not sold it..... yet. What we always wanted was a tanco but could’nt find one. The level finish after the tanco leaves ground in great condition.
Found this one in cork, got it for €850. Spent maybe another maybe €400 on it between getting ram repaired and new pipe. Getting new bearings for crumbler and new pins and bushings. Harrow got completely stripped down and primed and painted and assembled with all new bolts. Should last me a long time. My tractor rathers the 3m on some of our hilly ground.

The main fault I had on the Tanco was the lack of a levelling board up front and the smaller crumble.

Though the scoop at the back probably makes up for the levelling board.

How did you like the mounted after being used to a trailed?

I really didn’t like it. Nothing against krone but just the fact it’s mounted. Didn’t like it. Was easy get around but didn’t like it doing the back sward or going around poles. Didn’t like the way it would leave a bit of grass when going around a bend

I really didn’t like it. Nothing against krone but just the fact it’s mounted. Didn’t like it. Was easy get around but didn’t like it doing the back sward or going around poles. Didn’t like the way it would leave a bit of grass when going around a bend
Same here, tried a mounted last year and found it difficult. Would probably been better if I had a ten foot front for more overlap but the slightest curve and it left a strip.

Same here, tried a mounted last year and found it difficult. Would probably been better if I had a ten foot front for more overlap but the slightest curve and it left a strip.

I had a 10ft 6 front mower. I could get a bit of a bend but not much at all. Had to square off bends that I usually wouldn’t.

Does the KV mounted rear mower telescope in and out, nearly sure I saw one with what looked like a telescopic section going out to the center pivot.
If you could control it And move it in work it’d be a very handy feature!

Back