case cvx's

Well wear lad👍 . What was it doing on forestry that it needed reverse drive .
Timber trailer with a crane by sounds, also there's a manual for a heavy duty flail topper in the cab.
He looks a happy chap....
Going round like that seemed to do something for him anyway, and with the side window open to listen to the exhaust note!!! Thought my cvx was bad for noise but i dunno is this worse or not.
Let me know if you get bored of it, and i’ll make you an offer!!

its a super tool.
Will do but unlikely i expect. Mark Hellier had a identical one several years back before i bought the cvx, i rang pretty quick but it was sold, he said it came from the scottish forestry commision. Seem to remember him saying they had two but the one he was selling had done more hours than the other, we're wondering is this the other as it was registered in scotland and has agricar on the number plate.

Timber trailer with a crane by sounds, also there's a manual for a heavy duty flail topper in the cab.

Going round like that seemed to do something for him anyway, and with the side window open to listen to the exhaust note!!! Thought my cvx was bad for noise but i dunno is this worse or not.

Will do but unlikely i expect. Mark Hellier had a identical one several years back before i bought the cvx, i rang pretty quick but it was sold, he said it came from the scottish forestry commision. Seem to remember him saying they had two but the one he was selling had done more hours than the other, we're wondering is this the other as it was registered in scotland and has agricar on the number plate.
What's its actual hours on the controllers?

What's its actual hours on the controllers?
We don't know yet, can't find how to access the codes as the corner display is different to a cvx and a tvt. There's EDC flashing in the middle of the dashboard, probably due to one of the buttons on the mudguard broke, although there's a position sensor on the front linkage that's also been knocked off.

We don't know yet, can't find how to access the codes as the corner display is different to a cvx and a tvt. There's EDC flashing in the middle of the dashboard, probably due to one of the buttons on the mudguard broke, although there's a position sensor on the front linkage that's also been knocked off
Will see if i can dig something out for you

Been straightening a few bits out on the 7550, think we can salvage everything bar headlights, got the steps half respectable anyway!
IMG_0272.JPG
IMG_0275.JPG
Had steps and grills blasted today, also got him to take the black off the bonnet which went quite well considering its fibreglass. Have to redo the repair on the side again, if they'd tried a bit harder the first time they would have got it right.
IMG_0285.JPG
IMG_0288.JPG

Been straightening a few bits out on the 7550, think we can salvage everything bar headlights, got the steps half respectable anyway!
View attachment 89001
View attachment 89002
Had steps and grills blasted today, also got him to take the black off the bonnet which went quite well considering its fibreglass. Have to redo the repair on the side again, if they'd tried a bit harder the first time they would have got it right.
View attachment 89003
View attachment 89004
Will she pull the John Deere big square baler?🤔

Low hour 1135 at Townsons unless it is the same one that has been there for the last six or seven years

2005, 6600hrs, radio, aircon, APUH, front linkage, front fenders, cab and front axle suspension

Hello
My 06 Cvx 1190 has eem 175 code and won’t Rev over 1500. It will move around forwards and reverse but if go to take off just won’t go?
You can clear the code but when turn ignition back on it comes back.
Any ideas
Cheers

Hello
My 06 Cvx 1190 has eem 175 code and won’t Rev over 1500. It will move around forwards and reverse but if go to take off just won’t go?
You can clear the code but when turn ignition back on it comes back.
Any ideas
Cheers
Sorry just realised had this same problem 2years ago and Win told me it was eem not recognising injection pump. Case dealer cleared it....must be voltage drop when cranking but anyone know why?
Cheers

Sorry just realised had this same problem 2years ago and Win told me it was eem not recognising injection pump. Case dealer cleared it....must be voltage drop when cranking but anyone know why?
Cheers
I don't know much about cvx tractors but if the battery is dropping voltage when cranking it could be a sign of the battery needing to be replaced. You can test it with a load tester, see this video:

Back