Farming in France

Just watched your latest video the French really love a good protest, from the video it looks to have gotten out of hand,from spreading dung to fires and hanging dead rats on doors to tear gas ye had it all
At least they got the grub and a few bottles to wash it down anyway.
Nearly worth going for that alone

You do not get to own the Beacon Hospital or half of Nassau street by protesting from tractors or tipping dung in towns . I do not think that taking on Lidle or aldi over their spurious names for their products is a well thought out strategy , particularly when such a small amount of milk in comparison to processing milk is involved .

You do not get to own the Beacon Hospital or half of Nassau street by protesting from tractors or tipping dung in towns . I do not think that taking on Lidle or aldi over their spurious names for their products is a well thought out strategy , particularly when such a small amount of milk in comparison to processing milk is involved .
It's a fairly lame item to be complaining about and will probably cost the ifa a few hundred thousand in legal fees. The ifa hasn't really reformed itself in the way it should have after the pat Smith debacle, only for the Vodafone discount I don't think too many would bother with it

It's a fairly lame item to be complaining about and will probably cost the ifa a few hundred thousand in legal fees. The ifa hasn't really reformed itself in the way it should have after the pat Smith debacle, only for the Vodafone discount I don't think too many would bother with it
The organisation has completely lost its way and has become irrelevant. Their silence on both the global warming narrative and the vegan movement is scandalous

10-15 years ago they were the envy of Europe, viewed as one of the most effective ag lobbyists in Europe.

Just don't think the same would be said today

who would folks say was the best or most effective IFA president or is that an inappropriate question ?

never did anymore than pay the subscription or vote myself and was not really even following IFA matters until around 2001 , I dont really remember any of them ever really standing out as hugely impressive to be honest . Joe Healy wasnt too bad though he had a slightly dour personality , just an ok communicator , overall quite good

I saw this yesterday on an fb group.
A bit of a conspiracy theory.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210327-134400.jpg
    Screenshot_20210327-134400.jpg
    136.7 KB · Views: 87
Back