Covid 19

How did they establish that so quickly? Haven't heard of anyone else that received news that their positive test was a false positive.
I read an article there they have been tested 3 times since they came back. The guards etc who were dealing with them were going to have to go into isolation. They did a test after the positive and it was negative

Just seen in the rte news there 3 people left the quarantine hotel in dublin earlier today. Gardai stopped car on motorway near Loughrea. They got a good distance. Would it not be time to increase security at these hotels. I suppose its hard to have someone on every exit

Just seen in the rte news there 3 people left the quarantine hotel in dublin earlier today. Gardai stopped car on motorway near Loughrea. They got a good distance. Would it not be time to increase security at these hotels. I suppose its hard to have someone on every exit
When was coming down from dub last week the cops had a check point on the road. Was Inthe outside lane and just drove right on past the check point so can see how they got so far

When was coming down from dub last week the cops had a check point on the road. Was Inthe outside lane and just drove right on past the check point so can see how they got so far
Seen a German plated bmw x5 driving through our little parish in the middle of no where. Wonder what and how they got into the country.

Apparently its now being questioned why it was deemed necessary to bring people from all corners of the country to Dublin instead of sending vaccine to where needed.

My condolences to you and your family @Mf240 on the loss of your mother. I know it’s hard to accept at this time but be grateful that she saw out her final days surrounded by family members. We normally take it for granted but there have been many over the past 13 months that didn’t have that comfort.
May she rest in peace.

I drive a Cavan registered van, I'm not from Cavan, and the van hasn't been in Cavan for years.
Yes but there's a big difference between a cavan registered van and a German registered bmw. That's not the only one. Have seen 5 or 6 feed I reg campervan pass through the local village over the past few months. Spot them a mile away. Have no clue how to drive and don't understand what your trying to tell them when your waving them on, have to pull In to let them past.

I don’t know, I don’t even know the lad.
Does just drive me stone mad to see them. They're nowhere to be seen when there was no lockdown or Covid 19 and when Covid 19 came along they started taking notions to travel around the back roads of Ireland because they couldn't go shopping in dublin. Our local shopkeeper was nearly on the verge of refusing them service because there was that many coming in with no mask or nothing.

Does just drive me stone mad to see them. They're nowhere to be seen when there was no lockdown or Covid 19 and when Covid 19 came along they started taking notions to travel around the back roads of Ireland because they couldn't go shopping in dublin. Our local shopkeeper was nearly on the verge of refusing them service because there was that many coming in with no mask or nothing.
Germans?

French, germans and Netherlands. Used to be full of english reg cars too which was nearly worse. They were the worst shower of hoors. Blocking up the whole shop. They'd just pull up in the middle of the shop or sit at the fuel pumps and walk around talking and when you'd try to tell them to move you may as Well be talking to the wall because they could barely speak English. A friend of mine did go in and let off a few roars at them one of the days blocking the pumps to move on. They understood that. He wouldn't be a man to take that kind of messing.

French, germans and Netherlands. Used to be full of english reg cars too which was nearly worse. They were the worst shower of hoors. Blocking up the whole shop. They'd just pull up in the middle of the shop or sit at the fuel pumps and walk around talking and when you'd try to tell them to move you may as Well be talking to the wall because they could barely speak English. A friend of mine did go in and let off a few roars at them one of the days blocking the pumps to move on. They understood that. He wouldn't be a man to take that kind of messing.
How do you know they weren't Germans cunningly disguised as English people.

Back