Kiwitech Portable Water Troughs

Did you ever get any troughs in the end @lough ? They look a super job in the videos I've seen
I never got them, I wanted to see them in the flesh and I e-mailed the company that sells them and although they have customers in Ireland they couldn't give me contact details because of data protection:rolleyes:
I must ring them as sometimes you hear more on the phone that you would in an e-mail

I never got them, I wanted to see them in the flesh and I e-mailed the company that sells them and although they have customers in Ireland they couldn't give me contact details because of data protection:rolleyes:
I must ring them as sometimes you hear more on the phone that you would in an e-mail
Thats a pity, good ole GDPR strikes again. As a matter of interest was it the portable 100l trough you had in mind or the micro trough?

Thats a pity, good ole GDPR strikes again. As a matter of interest was it the portable 100l trough you had in mind or the micro trough?
It was the micro ones I was interested in, are you thinking of getting them, the micro or the large ones

Thinking to get some of the micro troughs. A friend of mine in Scotland has them and some of the portable fencing gear and raves about it.

Back