Case CS94 calibrations

Fmurphy

Hey, i have a 2004 case cs94, lovely wee tractor but has developed few wee issues as of lately, basically the high splitter takes a few second/ pause to take the gear where as the low works striaght away. Also the electronic lift is messing around too. It looses the lift position if you put the lift right down tried to adjust the senson on the backend but of no avail. Any one any idea can these be calibrated or who can sort this.

Hey, i have a 2004 case cs94, lovely wee tractor but has developed few wee issues as of lately, basically the high splitter takes a few second/ pause to take the gear where as the low works striaght away. Also the electronic lift is messing around too. It looses the lift position if you put the lift right down tried to adjust the senson on the backend but of no avail. Any one any idea can these be calibrated or who can sort this.
what part of the country are you in ? alfie spencer would be the man in wexford anyway

the powershift on mine takes a second or two to move. Iv the mechanical lift on mine not the electric one .

Back