Wild bird cover

A friend got them for me so not sure where you get them

Attachments

• IMG-20200811-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20200811-WA0008.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 28
Read somewhere that a lad just used the sunflower seed used in bird feed from the local pet shop.

A friend got them for me so not sure where you get them
Do many of them flower that well?
I would love to throw in a bit if they flower like that. I thought they would only come that good in warmer countries.

They flower well enough the storm in August knocked most of mine. But there was a lot I was away with work so didn't get to see them in their prime only pictures from herself to see them really.

The first year I planted WBC the Phacelia flowered beautiful purple flowers. There were cars stopping at the gate taking photos. But every year since fewer and fewer have been flowering. I don’t know the reason.

The first year I planted WBC the Phacelia flowered beautiful purple flowers. There were cars stopping at the gate taking photos. But every year since fewer and fewer have been flowering. I don’t know the reason.
rotation?

Whats the best wildflower mix to add into wbc. We have bees on the farm this year and thinking of adding in some with the oats and linseed. Wheres the best place to buy the seeds from?

You made a fine job of that considering the background!
Both the sky and the terrain 😜.

All the credit goes to the father. He stuck into it the other day I just got the soft job of taking photos for the glas diary when I came home from work.

Back