Covid 19

Mrs Bog Man and I got vaccinated today. Registered a fortnight ago and got the text with the appointment times on Thursday. The vaccination center is in the Institute of Technology Carlow. Just followed the instructions on the text and it was all very well organized. They ask you a lot of questions and then vaccinate you and observe you for fifteen minutes. But I got observed for half an hour and had my blood pressure taken three times because I have long QT syndrome. Great reception on the TV and we now have all the channels.

Must be full on panic to get people vaccinated.was just finishing up in parlour there around 840 when the local drs rang with a vaccine mon week for me.not many working of a bank holiday sat night at that time.
Would have thought it would have been well into june before i might even get it........all the slurry smell drifting into his house hasnt done any harm

Must be full on panic to get people vaccinated.was just finishing up in parlour there around 840 when the local drs rang with a vaccine mon week for me.not many working of a bank holiday sat night at that time.
Would have thought it would have been well into june before i might even get it........all the slurry smell drifting into his house hasnt done any harm
Off topic but would you normally be in the parlour until that hour?

What age bracket is that. ??
I thought they were still only in the 60-69 amd high 60s at that unless medically at very high risk.

There's no time line for everyone particular if there's young children. Involved between school home work or creches runs.our nearest creche is 11 miles away and if your other half is working it doesn't be just that simple.its nice to get in early but it's not as simple as that.any time between 7 and 8 finishing is acceptable to me anyways or bit earlier if it happens

Why does it seem the government are bursting on and trying to get things opened back up in a reasonable fashion but yet nephit come out and say we might head to lockdown 4 if we are not careful. Jesus can they not tow the same line for a change.

Back