Covid 19

Why does it seem the government are bursting on and trying to get things opened back up in a reasonable fashion but yet nephit come out and say we might head to lockdown 4 if we are not careful. Jesus can they not tow the same line for a change.
Tony came back last week and the first thing he did was talk of more lockdown, a power trip of sorts.

imo minister donnelly has choosen the correct option with hotel quaririne from countries with different covid varients .As we open up it will be more younger healtier people that will get the covid 19 ,so things are looking good

Why does it seem the government are bursting on and trying to get things opened back up in a reasonable fashion but yet nephit come out and say we might head to lockdown 4 if we are not careful. Jesus can they not tow the same line for a change.

Tony came back last week and the first thing he did was talk of more lockdown, a power trip of sorts.

In fairness, Dublin has had 2700 diagnosed cases in the last 14 days and some of the pictures from street gatherings in Dublin from the last 3 days are shameful. TDs and the government are afraid to tell people to stay at home for fear of losing votes. At least Nephet have the balls to tell these people that if they keep doing what they are doing then they will continue to undo the good work that all of us have dome since Christmas.

The same in Donegal. County councillors and TDs were cheeky enough to call out nephet last week on their comments but the same public representatives were afraid to turn to the people who voted for them and tell them that some people in the county have not made the same effort as others and this is letting down the county badly with covid positive cases.

No reason why things can't open up if people are careful and act with common sense but when you see videos and pictures of how people are acting, there isn't a lot of common sense out there.

Bears a canny resemblance to @jf 850, but I suspect the Slane at the bottom is a giveaway. Henry Mountcharles?

Indeed. At least now I know if I see a similar looking character driving a Zetor in the Midlands, I will know who it is..

Will you go away out of that .

I couldn't aspire to a head of hair of that magnitude 30 years ago, never mind now .
The bit of a tonsure, and the beard were mowed down to 3mm last night, so you might collar the wrong man , @Mike

Travellers continuing to do what they like.

Was there a media black out on this all day? First i have seen of it.

George lee is going to interviewing the bride and groom and there two grandparents

Travellers continuing to do what they like.

Was there a media black out on this all day? First i have seen of it.

Turns out it was ok because they were all from the one family.

Turns out it was ok because they were all from the one family.
The bride, groom, caterers and marquee supplier have been ordered to appear in court next Monday. I'd guess "we're all from the one social bubble" might be a defence.

Christ the vaccination would knock ya for 6.todays schedule is going to be moved on a day or 2.
Hope the grass in for the next one before the bankholiday .wouldnt see one been too lively when I comes to covering the pit

Christ the vaccination would knock ya for 6.todays schedule is going to be moved on a day or 2.
Hope the grass in for the next one before the bankholiday .wouldnt see one been too lively when I comes to covering the pit
What one did you get? Be tuff going throwing tyres around after it.

the missus here was very sick after both her shots (Pfizer). When I find out whenever I’m getting mine I’m planning to take it easy after them for 24-48 hours. Too easy to have an accident or get hurt if not 100% lads, not worth it, take it easy after them as they are tough on the body 👍

What one did you get? Be tuff going throwing tyres around after it.
Phyzer vaccine.christ the tiredness hits ya is unreal.knew a few got it on Friday and they said the same.got it yesterday morning and by dinnertime youd think you'd hadnt slept in a few nights.reminded me of the exhaustion with pain leading up to the back operation.
Back for round 2 on June 4th, weather would want to make significant improvement if there be silage before then .sucklers are already been housed.am running out of dry ground for milkers too

Was in a dairy farmers yard yesterday and put my foot in it. Asked him if he’d got his second shot yet and he looked at my like I’d ten heads. Said he was only 39. He looked around 60. Trying to get away from that I asked if his mother had got hers looking at the woman a few feet away, he said that’s my wife, she’s 35. Looked around 70. I left.

Was in a dairy farmers yard yesterday and put my foot in it. Asked him if he’d got his second shot yet and he looked at my like I’d ten heads. Said he was only 39. He looked around 60. Trying to get away from that I asked if his mother had got hers looking at the woman a few feet away, he said that’s my wife, she’s 35. Looked around 70. I left.
The girlfriend was on a zoom call with her friends on Sat night. I came into the room and had to say hello. Asked one of them (a redhead) had she dyed her hair blond. The light made it look blond but her hair was gone white (no hairdresser to dye it red)! :oops:

You missed your calling in the diplomatic services.

Yes you surely did put your foot in it but it always reminds me of a comment that an English judge judging a class of 2 yr old milking heifers.he preferred an immature heifer to a very mature " cowish " loo king heifer .... early ripe , early rot.

You l last longer with youth on yourside

Back