I'm Looking For...

I'm looking for a 10 or 12 ton dump trailer or a 14x8 dump loader type trailer with ramps for a 5 ton digger. I have been searching donedeal this past month to no avail,closer to donegal the better but I will travel
Thanks

I'm looking for something I can attach baler monitor to in cab don't want to drill or weld a bracket something like the GPS screen stick s to windscreen only stronger

Nearly sure I saw pulleys in the local hardware. They’re kept beside the gate latches, hinges, etc. I never took a right look at them so they may not be any use to you but might be worth a look?
I never even considered the hardware. I was passing by today and I picked this one up for a fiver. Couldn't really go wrong. Does the job perfectly. Smooth as butter. Thanks very much for the suggestion.

20210430_173511.jpg

I’m looking for an adaptor plate to go on a pin and cone (matbro type) to carry jcb Q fit bracket implements, 6E6076AF-E3D1-4E7E-B95B-2469F86264A3.png the smaller Q fit pins, 30mm quick attach I think. A bit like this but the money is strong for the use I actually have for it

Elderly Neighbour of mine is looking for a TS-A/T60X0 2wd. Only requirement is Air con.

i realise they are very rare in the UK/ROi but if you see one please let me know.

Back