Fmurphy

Has anyone got a link or copy of service manual for claas disco 260C mower conditioner. Looking to service and change oils etc tried internet but cant be got. Thanks AA5D94A9-CF06-4638-BA5E-C7E17B067451.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
ahh 260 c 🤦‍♂️ not 2600
same as before no idea if download works

ahh 260 c 🤦‍♂️ not 2600
same as before no idea if download works
Thanks a millions sorry for the mix up

As @Mayomsays on the plugs.
But beware, the filler may be just under a disk, so could need turning slightly to find.

And if the underside one won't open easy, order a new plug before trying any harder!
They are a bit soft!
Chisel is the best job usually!

As @Mayomsays on the plugs.
But beware, the filler may be just under a disk, so could need turning slightly to find.

And if the underside one won't open easy, order a new plug before trying any harder!
They are a bit soft!
Chisel is the best job usually!
Thanks am i best the throw a bita diesel into it to give a good clean out too?

Thanks am i best the throw a bita diesel into it to give a good clean out too?
I wouldnt
I'd just change the oil now then after a days work with the bed warm do it again
Your only talking less than a gallon of oil each time

Reactions: AYF
I wouldnt
I'd just change the oil now then after a days work with the bed warm do it again
Your only talking less than a gallon of oil each time
@headcase ive been trying to get service manual from local claae dealer but having great difficulty. You hardly know oil type and amounts for this mower for the bed and gear boxes. There is oil in them all but the bed oil has turned white/creamy.

@headcase ive been trying to get service manual from local claae dealer but having great difficulty. You hardly know oil type and amounts for this mower for the bed and gear boxes. There is oil in them all but the bed oil has turned white/creamy.
l am fairly certain l have the info you're looking for but wont be able to look it out till later today/this evening.
Will come back to you then.

Perhaps you no longer need this but here it is anyway.

Attachments

• 1622118587246-924134747.jpg
    1622118587246-924134747.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 1622118671494598207542.jpg
    1622118671494598207542.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 29
Back