Silage 2021

Very good, I thought Drumderry would be the only crowd doing them down there, had forgotten Murphys. Looks a good finish on them.
Ya drumderry are there too. Have gotten water troughs off Murphy's and very happy with them so said would stick with them

Got a pallet at €85 a roll.
Will probably be €70 a roll next month so😂😂😂
Wouldn't bet on it. Soybean at 16 dollars a bushel, corn at nearly 8, fuel up 50% in US, corn stocks shortage and drought and cold conditions this spring creating a shortage for ethanol. Its looking like inflation is starting. You just can't had everyone 2000 euro for nothing and expect everything to be OK. Beef is going down in the US because they are killing rather than feeding with grain prices so high.
This next 18 months will be tough, but land could be going for couple grand an acre by 2023.

Wouldn't bet on it. Soybean at 16 dollars a bushel, corn at nearly 8, fuel up 50% in US, corn stocks shortage and drought and cold conditions this spring creating a shortage for ethanol. Its looking like inflation is starting. You just can't had everyone 2000 euro for nothing and expect everything to be OK. Beef is going down in the US because they are killing rather than feeding with grain prices so high.
This next 18 months will be tough, but land could be going for couple grand an acre by 2023.
I'll bet you all the money in my pockets against all the money in your pockets that it won't

Ah, I was assuming you weren't vat registered for your dairy farm
I am not but I can claim vat back on building work and things like that. I am not sure if I will be able to get it on the walls as technically they aren't fixed but I'll try

Back