Todays Photo

josh

Moderator/IT Guy
Thought it might be nice to have a thread that we can post random photos of what we are at or something we see.

The apple tree is blossoming nicely :thumbup1:

IMG_0746Medium.jpg

Your rhubarb is putting up a decent fight with the nettles too. :D

Random pic from me.
Don't be fooled, it still gets used often enough. Once again it's a not so modern piece of equipment but i think we probably got this one second hand. I do remember the shafts being cut off it and a drawbar put on. :laugh:

2011041322073280424a0.jpg

Your rhubarb is putting up a decent fight with the nettles too. :D

Random pic from me.
Don't be fooled, it still gets used often enough. Once again it's a not so modern piece of equipment but i think we probably got this one second hand. I do remember the shafts being cut off it and a drawbar put on. :laugh:

2011041322073280424a0.jpg

It is, the whole lot has cropped up all of a sudden, must weed them out :thumbup1:

She looks clean enough, what make is it and what width? It's similar to one we have here.

Don't think there's a make on it.
It gets used to roll after planting strawberries sometimes. The tractor for that is on 80" so I guess the roll is possibly 90" max.
My favourite bit about it is the little flaps just above the bearing. They lift up so you can put oil or grease in there. I expect when it was new it would have been oil, but it's worn a bit so grease is more appropriate.

random pics it is then so...
was here on sunday.

Attachments

• DSCF8972.jpg
    DSCF8972.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 294
Looks a nice spot
your up late hi.
yes, its a small waterfall not far from here, kinda peaceful spot.
id say it would look well after a shower or a wet spell, it looks from the water marks only to be running at 1/3 rpm.... if you could call it that.

another random one, dont see many fires like that anymore...
maybe someone here might even know where it is...

Attachments

• DSCF8855.jpg
    DSCF8855.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 315
Planting strawberries at home today.
Doubled production and did away with the stick in the hedge. Relied on zen instead.

201104141807533661a0 (1).jpg

front furrow a bit big :tt2:

Grand ploughing that is i'll have you know. :angry: :lol:

Ah I know the hydraulic crossshaft that controls the front furrow has a habit of moving when the plough is being swung over. I'm trying to get the uncle to change it for a fixed (top link) type.

Back