Evenflow

I was referring to the size of the silage outfits and a good few lads with 2 outfits running.
The silage is really just turned to complete madness this year, there's lads putting together second outfits to do acres their own outfit could comfortably do in 3 weeks no pressure, they will be have it done now in less than two weeks, no sleep hardly for days and a heap of shite silage made at the start of it.

The silage is really just turned to complete madness this year, there's lads putting together second outfits to do acres their own outfit could comfortably do in 3 weeks no pressure, they will be have it done now in less than two weeks, no sleep hardly for days and a heap of shite silage made at the start of it.
Fine gear etc but The thing i though silly was the in the middle of the clip posted above two loaders on the pit and it hardly wide enough for one .. don’t understand it unless it’s for show.

Starting to look like there customers are paying too much for silage or there is something else going on, with some of willy waving in these videos

Fine gear etc but The thing i though silly was the in the middle of the clip posted above two loaders on the pit and it hardly wide enough for one .. don’t understand it unless it’s for show.

Or the lad trying to get a full load of silage up the pit in one go while burrowing big holes as well.

Dont understand the logic behind that either.

3 trailers turned over within half hour of here in the last in the last 24hrs, all on the road which explains itself, if it were in a hilly field you could blame other factors.
I presume. The day will come soon enough when Lads will be done for dangerous driving for same. In any event I suppose if there were third party injuries they would be in trouble anyway but of course at that stage too late for the third party.

You’d have to wonder how they keep it all going,some of these outfits aren’t doing massive acres either.
If its anything like over here there's usually money come from elsewhere if someone appears to be putting a show on, as in left money or sold land or something to fund it. Soon as it runs out they are knackered, all very nice while it lasts of course!

How do these lads get enough drivers I can't understand.
Although so far this year I've got some amount of what apps and snapchats of rolled trailers and other machinery.
I suppose that tells the story of the lads that are put up on these yokes

It’s gone outta hand, I suppose it’s hard to blame the young lad, it’s the boss that giving them the gear, and the gear is huge, getting bigger every year and faster, and no experience, a 2wd 7610 and a handy trailer make a driver outta them

Last edited:
Back