Tunes

They're working on a new album at the minute, according to reports. 20 years too late I'm afraid. Ray Davies was one of the very best songwriters of that or any other generation.

I thought Ray and his brother Dave weren't on speaking terms ?

I think Ray lived somewhere in West Cork for some time, possibly 10 years back ?

I thought Ray and his brother Dave weren't on speaking terms ?

I think Ray lived somewhere in West Cork for some time, possibly 10 years back ?
They have kissed and made up, but it's probably a temporary arrangement. Both are still fairly active. This is your kind of thing

They have kissed and made up, but it's probably a temporary arrangement. Both are still fairly active. This is your kind of thing

Bruce's voice wore better.
Though Ray is a hundred times better voice wise than Jon Bon Jovi now. Embarrassing thenladt time we went to see him .

Bruce's voice wore better.
Though Ray is a hundred times better voice wise than Jon Bon Jovi now. Embarrassing thenladt time we went to see him .
I wouldn't have crossed the road to see him when he was in his prime. The king of Poodle rock.

1 of the great lines, "If there is a God, then why is my arse the perfect height for kicking?".
They used to be a band called Juniper, and Damien Rice was the lead singer, then he left to trawl the deepest depths of depression and the rest of them went in a completely different direction. And I think they're all the better for it.

Another optimistic Irish one.

For our members from across the sea, that's Brian O'Driscoll's missus.

They used to be a band called Juniper, and Damien Rice was the lead singer, then he left to trawl the deepest depths of depression and the rest of them went in a completely different direction. And I think they're all the better for it.

Another optimistic Irish one.

For our members from across the sea, that's Brian O'Driscoll's missus.

Back