Daily weather forecast update

I've a bunch of cattle here and they're the most discontented bunch of bas*ards I've ever had. I'm only waiting for them to break into one of the tillage fields and that'll get them onto concrete for a cooling off period.
One of the upstairs rooms has a strong smell of soot coming down the chimney tonight and it only does that when extremely bad weather is coming or in other words a shit load of rain. Atm we're about 3 weeks ahead of 2012. I'll say no more.
I'd say you'd want to get the chimney cleaned

Its the most unusual weather. I'm seeing lads on social media complaining about bad weather down in the southern part of the country. It tried so hard to rain here yesterday but couldn't get more than 5 minutes before stopping and being dried up again in 5 minutes. We have had a very strong wind from the north east that you'd expect to cut you across but it has been pushing 20 degrees here most days. Land has dried out incredibly well. Grass growth is phenomenal. Hoping to get some silage at the weekend and it looks like the weather will play ball but all of this nice weather is coming to an end by next Tuesday.

1623220703965.png

1623220740881.png

Was spreading slurry in a field yesterday that I had to go through 4 field to get to. Can't this morning now cos making a slop of the four trying to get down

Fuk muckymanor where in the country are you ? Like you say we have an awfull doing got down south here it’s a disaster of a year .

Fuk muckymanor where in the country are you ? Like you say we have an awfull doing got down south here it’s a disaster of a year .
Leitrim.
We had a dry 7 days up to yesterday and what we got yesterday was very little. Temps close to 20 degrees again today and just trying to rain but not making a great attempt at it. Very lucky with the weather in these parts this last while.

Back